What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

1 here.... In the 80s disco corner [emoji3]

Also Op Thunder [emoji298]at the moment, and previously had Surf N Safari and Bad Girls.

I think on the whole the pre DMD Gotts are far better than the 90s G(r)ottys

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Most definitely, I don't like the later titles much, mainly because of the sound/music.... goddam awful. Being honest, I don't think you've had the best Gott titles there so far.

Most definitely, I don't like the later titles much, mainly because of the sound/music.... goddam awful. Being honest, I don't think you've had the best Gott titles there so far.
Loved Surf N Safari

Besides Night Moves, I have never actively sought out a Gott...... the others just kind of happened along in 'oh go on then' sort of deals [emoji3]

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

X-men is a game that takes a bit of getting into.....if you are only able to have the odd random game it leaves you wandering what all the fuss is about!.(as a game lasts about 20seconds lol)..but give it a bit of time and wow so much to do and achieve...used to be a game I would avoid, dreading it rearing its ugly head in a league or comp....but now I have played it more and got into the rule set I love it!
While tron on the other hand is a game you can get much quicker......so yes agree x-men over tron....but then there's spiderman!!.......urgghhh!

@JMP, listen to these strange Southerners!

Think there's something in the air down there clouding their brains Paul.... Is this @replicas old one? If so, myself and @lukewells encouraged him to sell it as was our least favourite in his games room, funny that. :D That bl**dy Storm woman wittering on all the time.... :mad:. Anyway glad you like it. :thumbs:

Think there's something in the air down there clouding their brains Paul.... Is this @replicas old one? If so, myself and @lukewells encouraged him to sell it as was our least favourite in his games room, funny that. :D That bl**dy Storm woman wittering on all the time.... :mad:. Anyway glad you like it. :thumbs:

All I remember is that it makes some weird heavy breathing noises, and then you drain the ball.

The machine looks very nice, but playing it is like having your teeth drilled without novocaine

me n john have - bh,hh,mgow,spirit,multiball hh,ramones,alien star, bh,rw,rx,monte carlo,hheat,raven,excaliber,big house,tag team,genesis,victory, arena . We both own a tx and a rbo.Dan n Sean also have tx,someone else is getting a rwar
Ya got the 80's covered, I got the 50's Gotts covered:D
Would love an 80's room but not gonna happen...

The other day I received a speaker insert in the post that enabled me to fit 2 new speakers and LED strip to the speakers of my MM. It's not as straightforward to install speaker LEDs to WPC95 machines as it is with Sterns as the right speaker is just a small tweeter, and the left is larger than the normal speaker led inserts. Anyway, I figured out how to do it.

21458776_10155542428084693_471647146_o (1).jpg

The other day I received a speaker insert in the post that enabled me to fit 2 new speakers and LED strip to the speakers of my MM. It's not as straightforward to install speaker LEDs to WPC95 machines as it is with Sterns as the right speaker is just a small tweeter, and the left is larger than the normal speaker led inserts. Anyway, I figured out how to do it.

View attachment 51368

Looks great Kev.

Played my remake yesterday and changing the speakers is something I have to do to it as they are dreadful, glad CGC sorted this for AFMr.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

View attachment 51368

i have a few speaker LED's - the LOTR with the ring insert i have is mega!!

Back
Top Bottom