What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Great minds think alike. I thought that it was Jeremy as well :D

What is he going to bribe us pinballers with to get our vote?? :eek:

Oh dear time takes its toll on all of us. When I was younger someone once told me I looked just like Ian Botham. THAT I found flattering. Anyway, when elected I will remove VAT and import duty from all pinball machines.

SYS80 A/B Board

Runs on Linux with a PI Zero

IMG-20170705-WA0001.jpg

Thanks to @Anton for parting with this falling institute earthshaker. Backglass excellent. Cab way above average. PF is good too, but it looks like an old mylar pull damaged a few inserts as these are crazed.

I had to chuck in a nice roadshow as part of the deal to get her. But ES is a very special title for me. So I can now bitch and moan about which of the three great lawlor system 11 games rules supreme. Banzai, ES,or WW.

Only ES calls out ooooh bitchin

She needs a clean, rubbers, a couple of dead solenoids .... But she will end up a beaut

My System 11 mini collection is done. For now

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks to @Anton for parting with this falling institute earthshaker. Backglass excellent. Cab way above average. PF is good too, but it looks like an old mylar pull damaged a few inserts as these are crazed.

I had to chuck in a nice roadshow as part of the deal to get her. But ES is a very special title for me. So I can now bitch and moan about which of the three great lawlor system 11 games rules supreme. Banzai, ES,or WW.

Only ES calls out ooooh bitchin

She needs a clean, rubbers, a couple of dead solenoids .... But she will end up a beaut

My System 11 mini collection is done. For now

View attachment 48617
ES > WW > BR

IMO
[emoji4]

This ****'s about to get heavy.

ES has the achilles heel of the main ramp strategy.

BR > WW > ES imho

But they are all fabulous. Marginal differences between them. Folk who only buy dmd games are missing out by ignoring these.

Continuing my trend of only buying the rare and unusual, yesterday a Tecnoplay X Force arrived from Hungary delivered by a very large man who spoke zero English :D Tecnoplay are a Milan based company who are still around today (as a seller of amusement machines) but back in the late 80's bought up Zaccarias stock when they went bankrupt and made 5 games, all of which are crazy rare.

I'll do a video on this game soon as the music is incredible (in a cheesy 80's way) and it's got lots of cool features including a 4 ball multiball, pop up targets like Zacc Robot or the trolls on MM and a weird captive ball arrangement that seems to do nothing other than look cool :) It's also got a fantastic art package including the guy from Spy Hunter, Snake Pliskin, Jackie Chan and a copy of the movie poster from the Bond film, A View to a Kill :eek: The game has no freeplay setting but arrived with a set of token so you actually have to coin it up to play :)

Bask in the 80's Italian madness :thumbs:

IMG_0672.jpg

IMG_0674.jpg

IMG_0677.jpg

IMG_0679.jpg

IMG_0681.jpg

IMG_0682.jpg

IMG_0683.jpg

IMG_0684.jpg

IMG_0687.jpg

Bloody hell chris! Where do you find out about these obscure things???
The cabinet is cool as ****. It looks awesome all round. Nice one son

Continuing my trend of only buying the rare and unusual, yesterday a Tecnoplay X Force arrived from Hungary delivered by a very large man who spoke zero English :D Tecnoplay are a Milan based company who are still around today (as a seller of amusement machines) but back in the late 80's bought up Zaccarias stock when they went bankrupt and made 5 games, all of which are crazy rare.

I'll do a video on this game soon as the music is incredible (in a cheesy 80's way) and it's got lots of cool features including a 4 ball multiball, pop up targets like Zacc Robot or the trolls on MM and a weird captive ball arrangement that seems to do nothing other than look cool :) It's also got a fantastic art package including the guy from Spy Hunter, Snake Pliskin, Jackie Chan and a copy of the movie poster from the Bond film, A View to a Kill :eek: The game has no freeplay setting but arrived with a set of token so you actually have to coin it up to play :)

Bask in the 80's Italian madness :thumbs:

View attachment 49141

View attachment 49142

View attachment 49143

View attachment 49144

View attachment 49145

View attachment 49146

View attachment 49147

View attachment 49148

View attachment 49149

OMFG that looks epic ...you keep raising the bar on these :D

Good work soldier :clap::clap::clap:

giphy (11).gif

Where do you find out about these obscure things???

It was posted on UKVAC but a risky punt buying blind from Europe which thankfully worked out ok :thumbs:

The cabinet is cool as ****

The finish on the cab almost looks plastic, a bit like on a Full Throttle LE if you've seen one of those.

Back
Top Bottom