What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold The Shadow

Mfresh

Site Supporter
Alias
Paul
Hi all, I picked this machine up off Jsyjay on the forum, and sadly I now have to pass it on to make way for a new machine that's incoming.

I have to say that it's a fantastic game, lots to do, great sound and DMD graphics (and even better with a ColorDMD!), cool art deco playfield art, and fantastic bang for your buck. Designed by Brian Eddy - who went on to make such classics as Medieval Madness and Attack from Mars - I'm offering it here at £1850, which is what Jsyjay offered it for, but I'm happy to haggle a bit.

A great deal for a Brian Eddy-designed Bally DMD-era game!

The good
Fully working in beautiful condition
Fitted with the much sought-after Aurich alternative translite & speaker panel, not the hideous Alec Baldwin version
No wear around the Sanctum
Fully mylared playfield
Full non-ghosting LEDs
Backlit city scape mod
A few spare NOS plastics
Original manual
All keys & locks

Bad
Coin door a bit tatty - could do with a touch of the old black spray paint
Head decals same
Small blemish on playfield to taxi windshield under mylar, see picture. Doesn't affect game play and isn't noticeable unless you're really looking
Playfield glass could do with replacing.

These are the pictures that Jsyjay took of the game (and he's OK with me linking to them - thanks Jamie)

https://www.flickr.com/gp/147388453@N07/r5g585
Who wants it?

Last edited:
Solid bang for buck game! Not much under 2k let alone 3k that comes close these days..

I love mine even with Mr Baldwin, with some carefully selected LEDs its a really nice translite.

Good luck with the sale ;)

I've almost bought this machine before . About 8 weeks too soon for me . Can't see it lasting that long unfortunately!
So glws :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom