What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold The Shadow

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronsplooter

Site Supporter
Alias
Chris
The Shadow SOLD

It's happened again.....I've got another game incoming so something has to go to make room, damm you tiny kitchen:Cry: So even though in true TVWB style I said it was a keeper, my Shadow is now up for sale. It's been fully shopped out last November and details are in my shop log thread:

http://www.pinballinfo.com/forum/showthread.php?1910-The-Shadow-Shop-Log

In summary, it's been through Pinball Heavens workshop at some point in its life (before it got to me) and has had their bullet proofing work done like the brass gear on Battlefield and wire protection on Phurba ramps. The cabinet is in great shape with only a few minor little nicks and little scuffing on the head decals. All boards in great shape with no obvious hacks or damage. My usual shop out process so entire top side strip down, clean and replace where required, all mechs from underneath removed, stripped and cleaned. In terms of the Shadow specific stuff, all of the rings and mongol figures are intact and in great shape and it's got the least amount of sanctum wear I've ever seen on a Shadow. This was a great condition game when I bought it as it was supposed to be a keeper and now it looks fantastic ;) The price is £1500 and here are some pics....

P1020895.jpgP1030132.jpg
P1030133.jpgP1030134.jpg
P1030135.jpgP1030138.jpg

Chris

Per message on Yahoo Group, I think this may be the one (my first pin that is). I'd like to take a look and can put a holding deposit down if you need it

Rob

So whats sneaked in the door while no one was looking ?

It's a pin about a family.....they're both creepy and kooky ;) Need to get Shadow gone so when I go and pick it up there's space for it to go into.

Yes this is now sold to Rob. Does anyone know how to update the For Sale prefix to Sold?

Edit first post - "go advanced", then then change prefix to sold and save... Simples (However a mare when you dont know how!) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom