What's new

Sold The Shadow, super nice edition MK11

D

Deleted member 181

Ok thought I would re post this as the last one had no pictures and the description was a but naff.. So will tray again this time.

It is for sale now but as I change my mind pretty quick I am going to offer it for sale then throw it to the wolves on ebay failing that I will hang on to it, and that way I also wont have to pay "the legend" the tenner i bet him :)

Will be as accurate as I can with the description.

Condition wise I would say this is the best example I have seen, its all round sexy.

The playfield I said before was NOS well I cant be 100% sure on this I would say 99.9% that it looks like new and has no damage apart from one slight surface scratch in the clearcoat that I can see but think you would be hard pressed to notice it. The gaame does not have a spec of dirt or pinball dust and all the main parts have been re-built with NOS parts. The sanctum is original and has no wear at all , has mylar dot to protect from any future damage.

The plastics are all new and shiny, every bulb has been replaced and all rubbers and posts. There has been extra LED lighting installed above the battlefield and also where the custom back board decal has been fitted there is a strip of LED lighting. A couple of well placed LED's have also brightened up the dark areas.

Its hard for me to photo the cab as its squished in between the wall and AC/DC but its an original cab with new backbox decals and the backbox has been lovingly repainted and also the inside of the cab has been repainted. There are no dings or knocks to the cab. The DMD is super bright.

Lockdown bar and side rails ( polished by manny ) although the side rails not fitted yet new glass with only one minor scratch.

New legs and levellers and cab protectors.

Game comes with....

New battlefield motor
New entire sanctum assembly
New gear for battlefield
Lots of plastics
All the ring bulbs
New battlefield whacker thing
Shadow toy as you need one of these
lots and lots of other stuff, all manuals.
Original promo VHS williams video .... why not ;)

Anyway its a thing of beauty and once my unhealthy addiction to buying NIB stern games stops I will no doubt bitch and moan that iI sold it ....

I want £2500 that includes all the extra bits and bobs , please feel free if your interested to see it first , if not you buy with confidence that it is a lovely machine.

Cheers
Will

Attachments

• DSC_0247.JPG
    DSC_0247.JPG
    112.4 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC_0248.JPG
    DSC_0248.JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC_0249.JPG
    DSC_0249.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC_0250.JPG
    DSC_0250.JPG
    120.3 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC_0251.JPG
    DSC_0251.JPG
    146.1 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC_0252.JPG
    DSC_0252.JPG
    123.1 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC_0253.JPG
    DSC_0253.JPG
    126.5 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC_0254.JPG
    DSC_0254.JPG
    165.4 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC_0255.JPG
    DSC_0255.JPG
    130.6 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC_0256.JPG
    DSC_0256.JPG
    143.9 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC_0257.JPG
    DSC_0257.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC_0258.JPG
    DSC_0258.JPG
    146.1 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC_0259.JPG
    DSC_0259.JPG
    113.6 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC_0260.JPG
    DSC_0260.JPG
    107.1 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC_0261.JPG
    DSC_0261.JPG
    120.2 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC_0262.JPG
    DSC_0262.JPG
    101 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC_0263.JPG
    DSC_0263.JPG
    180.3 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC_0264.JPG
    DSC_0264.JPG
    147.2 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC_0265.JPG
    DSC_0265.JPG
    164.7 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC_0266.JPG
    DSC_0266.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC_0267.JPG
    DSC_0267.JPG
    121.1 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC_0268.JPG
    DSC_0268.JPG
    125.7 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC_0269.JPG
    DSC_0269.JPG
    228.2 KB · Views: 30
It may well be in super awesome condition and no doubt worth it but that's a lot of money for a shadow, that's why no one snapped it up. It's an awesome pin and if I was loaded I would snap it up but unless I win the lottery Ill never be able to afford a pin in this condition.

It may well be in super awesome condition and no doubt worth it but that's a lot of money for a shadow, that's why no one snapped it up. It's an awesome pin and if I was loaded I would snap it up but unless I win the lottery Ill never be able to afford a pin in this condition.

You could always sell your shadow and hs2 and you can have this one and change left to buy another :)
Yeah it's a lot of money but you can see where the extra dollar has gone.

You could always sell your shadow and hs2 and you can have this one and change left to buy another :)
Yeah it's a lot of money but you can see where the extra dollar has gone.
I guess that is one way to afford super nice pins. At the moment I have 2 nice ish pins and definitely room for 1 more but once I have 3 I could start swapping out pins gradually getting better ones so it is possible to end up with a few high quality pins eventually.

It's way easier that way. I tend to do swopsies now and transfer cash or take a transfer. It's often the same people I buy and sell from so they're all set up already and I can do the deed completely painlessly

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370346059.432721.jpg

I have a bagful of these I snagged off eBay so if you want to do a creature mod just let me know

Sold to " Gee " AKA Nick.... I hope you will be very happy with your first pinball machine, already I have that sinking feeling of loss of a very loved machine :(

Just gives me time now before martin collects it to put a high score on it for you to to try and beat... failing that you can always reset the scores ;)

cheers dude..

Will

Wouldn't have a clue how to but at least it gives me something to aim for.
Been a pleasure(so far;)) to deal with Will for any other newbies like myself looking for a machine to buy.

Technically not Dave as its not the same shadow, bets on next longest keeper I think will be xmen, can see Acdc going before that does .

I'd say I'll take the AC/DC when you're ready to move it on but barring a lottery win I will never have the money to pay for it!

Back
Top Bottom