What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Shadow Shop Log

Your always welcome mate :thumb: Nearly got a 4th last night, came close to picking up that BSD off ebay but it went just over what I wanted to pay....good job really as I would have had no idea where to put it. However, if anyone is looking to move on a BSD or knows someone who is....let me know :)

That Drac went pretty cheap last night, You should have bagged it as I can't see you getting one for that price any time soon. Then again you never know what will happen next in this crazy hobby.
D.

That Drac went pretty cheap last night, You should have bagged it as I can't see you getting one for that price any time soon. Then again you never know what will happen next in this crazy hobby.

I was thinking about this at work today but tbh I was only going to pull the trigger at a silly low price as I don't really have room for it anyway....and I've got DH to keep me busy for a while :)

Shadow looks good, looking forward to your work on DH, just hoping you don't find all my bodges :)

From what I can see you did a great job on DH, probably going to be an easy clean up job. What did you use to repair the wear on the HQ hole? It's started to chip away as I've been playing it quite a bit :) Anyone got any tips on the best stuff to use to repair scoop wear......I was thinking P38 car body filler?

D.

Dang ! Had my eye on that and forgot all about it ending. Grrrr. Really want to scratch the Drac itch one of these days. Its one of the few 90s DMD games I still find myself drawn to at shows, meets etc.

Mind you - you never know what the top bidder was prepared to go to, so may have gone out of my range anyway.

Went for some general wood filler, P38 would be a lot harder though so probably worth scraping the filler out and going with that, short of a protector I can't think of anything harder that would be easy to apply in such a small space. Araldite? I never managed a good match with the paint, no decent light to work with.

I'll give it a go with with some P38 and see how that does unless anyone else has got some other ideas? I think you did a decent job matching the paint, what did you use.....acrylics?

Can't remember, I'll look in the garage this evening and let you know - I didn't have to mix any to get a match so I'll let you know the exact details of each pot.

This all sounds like the DH shop log might be even more adventurous and interested. :rockon:

I joked to Dan the other day that I want to collect monster pins, BSD was one he suggested but the theme is a little darker than TAF and CFTBL which have a funny twist. I am having trouble finding the room to consider a third though but I am sure it is here somewhere. :rolleyez:

Can't remember, I'll look in the garage this evening and let you know - I didn't have to mix any to get a match so I'll let you know the exact details of each pot.

Cheers Mike, much appreciated :thumb:

I am having trouble finding the room to consider a third though but I am sure it is here somewhere

There's always room for a 3rd......and maybe a 4th :p

Back
Top Bottom