What's new

The shadow after slam problems :0(

hence why I aint gonna bother posting re this any more,as there is always banter,**** taking etc about electics n pins,which is why I aint doing it for shows again,with exception of NLP
Sorry guys, I didn't mean to cause any trouble - I was just asking out of curiosity as I am not an expert. I agree electrical safely is very important too, and as the kids play the pins more than me I always check and double check ratings etc.

Cheers, Mark

Sorry guys, I didn't mean to cause any trouble - I was just asking out of curiosity as I am not an expert. I agree electrical safely is very important too, and as the kids play the pins more than me I always check and double check ratings etc.

Cheers, Mark
All banter Mark, we all like winding Chris aka @TYHO up , its all fun and Chris is a good sport.

I think it must of got knocked in transit or something because that flipper worked fine b4. Atleast it's sorted now. By the way Daz your phantom is awesome ment to say at the slam but everyone was rushing about

Cheers Rudi, lots of people commented on it and said how much they enjoyed playing it.

The middle hole had a sticky flap on the Sunday morn dunno if you've managed to sort that. Think I had about 5 games on it just a shame it was so loud there you can't hear the individual machines

I thought EOS switches were to all intents redundant on WPC games ???

Yeah, their only function is to re-energize the power if a flipper is knocked down by a ball hitting it. They do serve a purpose but not like on an older game where they're needed to make the flippers work properly, hence why they're NO instead of NC.

The main problem they cause on fliptronics games is if the hold coil doesn't work because the game switches from power to hold then back again over and over as it thinks the flipper has dropped, as the hold doesn't work, which causes the fluttering.

At least that's my understanding of it anyway...

Back
Top Bottom