What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Progress The Pie and Dragon

Moved some more pins into the shed. 22 I think in one day!

IMG-20170425-WA0001.jpeg

Sure no problem. ;)

Those are just in the shed, i have to move them into the shack up 3 bloody stairs - doesn't sound alot i know but its a ball ache with one of those 3 wheel sack trucks.

I am not looking forward to moving Dracula..

Sure no problem. ;)

Those are just in the shed, i have to move them into the shack up 3 bloody stairs - doesn't sound alot i know but its a ball ache with one of those 3 wheel sack trucks.

Isnt that what mates are for ?

Have a move and setup party... sorted

True dat. But this is darkest wales we are talking about ;)

Sure no problem. ;)

If it's only 3 steps how about making a ramp to move the pins up? If you want to go high tech with it you could install a winch to do all the hard work.

Tried the ramp thing before, nearly dropped one :(

Nice work man awesome cave!!!! what have you papered the walls with sort of hard to see ?

Cheers

kev

Old comics bought from the 'bay. No mint comics were harmed in this process, just tired old ripped ones... ;)

Well it's beer o'clock now I think done enough lift an shift for one day. Might fire up Medusa now and see if the old girl still works..
IMG-20170501-WA0002.jpeg

Its still there in the first pic, just hard to see...

love the comic wall , but there is gonna be so little visible wall space in mine probs not worth doing!!!

Cheers

kev

Yeah i did think that after i did it ;)

Same with the space invaders floor, but hey ho. I've some quad posters to put up too, just need some frames.

Its still there in the first pic, just hard to see...

Ah no, saw it. Meant you've blocked it with machines. Thought you must have re-organised...

Still waiting for that invite :rolleyes: but may need Bear Grylls to find the gaff.

Back
Top Bottom