What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Progress The Pie and Dragon

I think this is the lot, minus arcade cabs.

Alien Poker
Atlantis
Austin Powers
Baby Pacman
Barracora
Black Knight
Black Knight 2000
Black Rider
Bram Stokers Dracula
Caveman
Centaur
Cosmic Gunfight
Devil King
Earth Wind and Fire
Eight Ball Deluxe Ltd edition
Fathom
Firepower
Flash Gordon
Frankenstein
Galaxy
Gorgar
Hollywood Heat
Jungle Lord
Lucky Fruit
Medusa
Pharaoh
Phoenix
Pinball Champ '82
Solar Fire
Spectrum
Spirit
Tales from the crypt
Terminator 2
Time Fantasy
TX-Sector
Warlok

36 in there? It must be a TARDIS.... Would love to see EWF setup to know what I have to aspire to... When I get my finger out. Great 2 see Shaun

Let me know when the bar opens. look forward to playing on some of those titles.
Let's hope they won't take much to get them up and running after there long sleep.

That is going to be a sweet setup dude :) You have a lot of games that tickle my fancy, Devil King, Cosmic Gunfight and Solar Fire in particular :thumbs: When are you having a meet up?

36 in there? It must be a TARDIS.... Would love to see EWF setup to know what I have to aspire to... When I get my finger out. Great 2 see Shaun

There are 3 of those sections you see ;)

That is going to be a sweet setup dude :) You have a lot of games that tickle my fancy, Devil King, Cosmic Gunfight and Solar Fire in particular :thumbs: When are you having a meet up?

Will take a while to get it right, so not sure. Need to get a spiral staircase in there at some point too. Lots to work out..

With a list like that you need to take your time, or put on a bbq and beers I'm sure it'll get done in no time.

It is one very nice list (as I knew really ;)). Looking forward to the first gathering there.

Not stuck down yet, just getting a feel for it.

Look awesome those. It's it just a happy coincidence that 8*8 tiles fit perfectly?

Yeah, each section is 4m x 4m give or take, which was nice!

Comic book decoupage done for one wall.

I'll put some pins in, in abit. Be nice to play them after errr, nearly 10 years..IMG-20170418-WA0002.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom