What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Munsters... (or not? [emoji6])

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
On this game you won’t want to get the pro. LE/Premium for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah I have to put limits on my toys. Pushing my luck with the gf as it is buying new. I'll just have to slum it with a the pro

Is there any info on the pricing yet? If it’s announced in next couple weeks when would the first batch likely hit the UK?

Ahh that makes sense. Here's me thinking it was a bar opp norf somewhere!! Sounds awesome!

Well, Stockholm is up North, just 'along East' a bit too ;)

Not sure I'm getting the Munsters theme, I remember it vaguely from TV as a kid, but its not something that would be on my list of nostalgia to definitely have made into a pin.

No it's not mate but the same guy has the sited there. They have some sterns and old 90s bally/williams games in there.
The place i go to is closer to my home. O'learys at tele2 arena. Off the top of my head it has.
Star trek premium
GOT premium
Dialed in
Aerosmith pro
Alien
Wrestlemania
GB premium
Houdini
Deadpool
Iron maiden pro
Kiss pro
Star wars stern

Awesome @darren_ross thanks for the info. We go to Stockholm a fair bit (or used to at least) so I'll try to check em out.

Looks like they have that weird Swedish non-ice curling thing too - what the heck IS that?

Awesome @darren_ross thanks for the info. We go to Stockholm a fair bit (or used to at least) so I'll try to check em out.

Looks like they have that weird Swedish non-ice curling thing too - what the heck IS that?
They have some weird games over here mate. Some involving just throwing sticks. I don't get it. I turn up for the beer and the pinball.

All while chewing tobacco that has micro glass particles to cut your gums and get absorbed quicker - wtf

Still. Fricken great place :p

All while chewing tobacco that has micro glass particles to cut your gums and get absorbed quicker - wtf

Still. Fricken great place :p
Is that what is in snus!? Haha. I never knew that! I've never tried it thank god. The amount of times I've been told to try that stuff.

Gone slightly off topic here.
So munsters.. Addams retheme? ;)

Awesome @darren_rossLooks like they have that weird Swedish non-ice curling thing too - what the heck IS that?
Are you looking at the shuffleboards? It's actually quite an American thing: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Table_shuffleboard - it's cropping up a lot in hipster bars in the UK too, but was always bigger in America, with the Dutch having a taste for it as well, including their own variant (that I haven't actually seen on the google photos of the place.)

Even stranger - there are/were electronic shuffleboard-like bowling games made by Williams et al. Some of them even used pinball boardsets like System 11!

Are you looking at the shuffleboards? It's actually quite an American thing: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Table_shuffleboard - it's cropping up a lot in hipster bars in the UK too, but was always bigger in America, with the Dutch having a taste for it as well, including their own variant (that I haven't actually seen on the google photos of the place.)

Even stranger - there are/were electronic shuffleboard-like bowling games made by Williams et al. Some of them even used pinball boardsets like System 11!

Shuffleboard is a great bar game ! You need a lot of space - probably one reason you don't see them much over here.

I first played one back in the early 90s in a San Francisco bar - had a great evening with some randoms on it :)

Brewdog in the city (5 mins from office) has 3 shuffleboards. Great game, big buggers. Free to play and at risk of @Sgt GrizZ getting too excited, a Rolling Stones pin next to them. (Matt's pin - LondonPinball)

Spotted a shuffleboard in a chaps gamesroom. It was a BIG gamesroom.... made his TAF look like one of them balsa models.. haha
Got lost walking back to the car. I was still in his house too!

(Complements of Head2Head Pinball)

Speculation as to why Beatles Moved Ahead of Munsters
On an interview last week, Joe Kaminkow gave some hints as to why the release timing of the Beatles moved up. Let’s look at the timeline of information we have for The Beatles:

NOTE: As part of this interview with Head2Head, where Joe Kaminkow strongly hinted that KaPow’s new pinball title could be the Beatles, he also shared the following about the upcoming release:

Joe K: “…when you see what we’re coming out with in January, it is going to blow your mind.”

Joe K: “…there is just better stuff out there. You’ll see in January. There’s better stuff.”

Looks good! Shame about that leaked premium artwork now being used for the Pro but the game looks packed even at Pro level.

13CF3004-D57B-41DB-B10F-501741F00F56.jpeg
479E9D59-CE77-4E29-AB24-009C9A94244C.jpegEAF15BE1-C2AA-41DF-80CF-19ADF12425E4.jpeg6112508F-6AFD-4B59-86E5-22883AB1A439.jpeg7BA7CA8F-F5FD-42CA-A336-2001EA4C0BA5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom