What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Munsters... (or not? [emoji6])

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Those photos were taken by someone in/from Cyprus of all places. WTF?
They have been circulating for some time.
It's just the first time someone has posted in public.
Probably no worry doing it being in Cyprus!

They have been circulating for some time.
It's just the first time someone has posted in public.

These have been floating about but as soon as I saw they where uploaded on pinside, Reddit and Aussie among others I thought why the heck not put them up here :D

Last edited:
Wow this game looks cool. If the price is right on the Pro and the early reports are positive I'll get one

Hard to see a lot of detail from those pics but can't say I'm *that* excited with that playfield ..... looks fairly standard 2 flipper fan layout. Be interesting to see what the Prem/LE brings to the table.

Looks like Monster Bash 2.0 ........... when I was hoping for TAF 2.0 :D

Who knows, cant judge it yet but thats my initial reaction :thumbs:

2 flippers sure but it sounds like even the Pro has a fair few toys which is cool

You aren’t seeing the whole story ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well I hope they don’t stop posting pics of the factory!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Love Sterns leak, they tell Phil to take a post down advertising the machine and then accidentally leak pictures if it :rofl: This could potentially be my first NIB though, might need to sell a few games first but if any theme could convince me to part with the cash this is it!

I still don't get the Munsters as a theme in 2018/2019. What next, Leave It to Beaver?

Just remembered I bought a Munsters DVD box set years ago because it was cheap. Still haven't opened it.
Yep, I *just* about remember it from being a kid..... and I'm nearly 50 ffs :-D

I'm guessing it's a bigger deal in the US

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

I am really interested in the stacking super jackpots - that could be amazing risk/reward stuff:)
3a6bb6247b87e4e2ebf14844827ca6696b52fd14.jpg

I'm going to get one but I may hold off initially just to see where the code is exactly. I feel like something new to play though so might just pull the trigger

Only issue for me is Dwight on code, his code isn't the most exciting from what he's done at Stern so far.

I agree - torn on this one as I normally love Borg layouts but Dwight code tends to leave me cold. Looking forward to seeing the reveal though as while I’m not that familiar with The Munsters I do love horror comedy as a theme.

That’s clearly an intentional cheeky leak from Stern. No accident. The slow boat must be leaving soon! ?

Back
Top Bottom