What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Munsters... (or not? [emoji6])

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
But this needs a good game as well as fantastic theme integration as bm66 is, IMO the best theme integration ever.Problem is for that it needs loads of video,like bm66 does, IMO. But I believe they have had problems with video, part of the problem with the bm66, hence why it took a look long to get where it is now.Just look how minimalist the video is on gotg.

BM66 / GOTG simply shows you the difference in what you get when you have Lyman on code compared to Lonnie.

Lyman on code I’ll buy if it looks a good shooting game, Lonnie on code I have to play it first and wait out until code is complete “ish”.

@Dave Bishop noted but right now I'm not gonna take any proper orders for this game as I believe those pics are probably fake. Although I know the game is due...

As always, anyone in on a LE its £2k down, none refundable...

I'd say those pictures were the real deal and leaked on purpose, don't forget Monster Bash is being remade and this will certainly take the money away from that.

I'd say those pictures were the real deal and leaked on purpose, don't forget Monster Bash is being remade and this will certainly take the money away from that.

Pictures are actually almost a year old - hence the subject.... I’m not convinced this is the final art.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pictures are actually almost a year old - hence the subject.... I’m not convinced this is the final art.

Where did you find out the pictures were a year old?

Ok - let me tell you the munsters is the real deal - probably the best pinball stern has ever
released. It will be sold out on day 1. Expect announcement in early December.

I meant more from the POV of it being an amazing game dood.

So if anyone wants to be in blind. Ie order the LE unseen it’s £2k down none refundable. Or wait and join the fight for LEs when announced. But I already ordered a few LEs

can't elaborate so if its ****e you all know where I live LOL, but this isn't one to miss.

Last edited by a moderator:
If the pro is normal price I may bite. I want another new game but nothing is tempting me enough yet

Back
Top Bottom