What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "I just beat my high score" thread

Last time I went in Brewdog in Leeds they had an AC/DC. I didn’t know how to play it.
I have since bought one and went back to Brewdog on a mission to get the Grand Champion.
They changed the game to a Metallica Pro. Again I don’t really know how to play it but determination is a wonderful thing. ;)

03B4AB7C-8806-444A-AB19-936E010DA415.jpeg

Last time I went in Brewdog in Leeds they had an AC/DC. I didn’t know how to play it.
I have since bought one and went back to Brewdog on a mission to get the Grand Champion.
They changed the game to a Metallica Pro. Again I don’t really know how to play it but determination is a wonderful thing. ;)

View attachment 66265
I go to that Brewdog now and again!!! The AC/DC was really quiet, which for a music pin....

I’m not sure about that custard yellow golfing shirt though lol

It may not be a high score compared to many players here but I got this score on "Ghostbusters Day" and is a personal best. It's such a complex machine but I can't afford to keep feeding it coins to learn all the modes and quests haha.

Attachments

• xC9n6QPFSCyqAYlsPdMtuQ.jpg
    xC9n6QPFSCyqAYlsPdMtuQ.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 13
Nice My best score on that Kiss table today was around 30 million. I am a n00b though :)

Very fun table to play though!

did the very best on IJ doubles tgevprev high score. just missed the extra 1bn as well. by a couple of shots
0f59a5fb43a90a0a56fd39611544a685.heic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

did the very best on IJ doubles tgevprev high score. just missed the extra 1bn as well. by a couple of shots
0f59a5fb43a90a0a56fd39611544a685.heic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The first machine I ever got a Billion on.

YES YESS YESSSSS!!!

I don’t think this game will ever go from my collection, new ROM and NVRAM so I had nothing on it... set up properly today and then boom...

5E3D85AD-AAD1-471E-A6F7-521A368BE4D3.jpeg

Only 2Mil above my last HS - but this ROM has no boney beast stack crazyness

Back
Top Bottom