What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "I just beat my high score" thread

no, its not new code, a screwup on the website that made it look like new code.

Got my highest score yetBCBF9EB3-A431-445B-BD57-BB939DCA3865.jpeg on The Hobbit yesterday before I went out to cut the grass. It was one of those 30min games. My two extra balls we’re wasted though :-(

Last edited:
So.. SOOOOOO close to the second Wizard mode on this which would have given an even different score, how much harder shots get when the pressure is on hey... still haven't beaten the factory GC score, so that shows I am still learning, but for sure getting better.

image1(5).jpeg

Had an epic ghostbusters game with the new switch hardware and the airball protector off...

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20180426_250781e5e8511e2c067d49b90b3264ab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Finally completed Super Hero :)

Took so many shots to sandman, I was wondering if it was ever going to end! One shot to the spider sense shot was all I needed and it was all over. Drained pretty soon after that. What a game!

View attachment 64234
Sweet. That Sandman business is really nerve racking isn’t it ? You keep shooting it in there and thinking HOW MANY MORE TIMES ???? :clap:

IMG_6087.jpg

YES - got to Fear Fest today - what a game... didn't score overly well on the modes but soon hit some numbers when I got there. The best thing I have seen this game do though, is the JUMP JUMP JUMP light show, when you complete the mountain climb for the bungee mode... what an amazing mode... People say this game isn't great, but once you start hitting bits like this, I love it.

- 16:10 if anyone wants to take a look, when it kicks in towards the end and its going every second... WOW.

Last edited:
Good for Me

21bd462a-c368-4b71-abfc-fb563cfeaeda-jpeg.64803

Attachments

• 21BD462A-C368-4B71-ABFC-FB563CFEAEDA.jpeg
    21BD462A-C368-4B71-ABFC-FB563CFEAEDA.jpeg
    113.7 KB · Views: 162
After having it for almost two years I finally finished all the tales and completed the stiff-o-meter on Scared Stiff yesterday :D I was too excited afterwards though that I messed up my extra ball - was so close to taking over as grand champion

received_10155475804192555.jpeg

Had some friends round tonight for some pinball. Whilst they enjoyed NF - SS was an absolute hit, clear to see why this game is so highly rated with casuals and hobbyists alike. Was very happy that, after losing two rounds on NF, I managed to blow SS up a little, including MONSTER MULTIBALL - nailing this score. B9A7422F-E38E-431B-8A65-CF1E990251C6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom