The "I just beat my high score" thread

Aug 29, 2011
London
Collected Batman 66 from @myPinballs on Sunday and got it set up last night. No idea what a decent score is, but put this up on my third game:

IMG_2562.jpg

Completed at least one of the modes of the four major villains which led to Villain Escape. Still trying to get my head around the rules but first impressions are good. I know @Tilt_Birmingham has this score beat by a bit over a billion so have some work to do to catch up - but I'd be interested to know what is considered a decent / good score on this game.

myPinballs

Nov 19, 2011
Pudsey UK
www.mypinballs.com
Collected Batman 66 from @myPinballs on Sunday and got it set up last night. No idea what a decent score is, but put this up on my third game:

View attachment 76151

Completed at least one of the modes of the four major villains which led to Villain Escape. Still trying to get my head around the rules but first impressions are good. I know @Tilt_Birmingham has this score beat by a bit over a billion so have some work to do to catch up - but I'd be interested to know what is considered a decent / good score on this game.
Nice opener. Deadflip got 10.5 bil with a 3.5 bil bonus awhile back! I'd say anything over 4-5 bil is decent. The minor villains all have different benefits for helping you throughout the game, so get into those and work out what your preference order choice is ;) Also remember you need 1 from each season completed to get the mini wizard modes to. Of which there are a few to choose from i believe.

Hope you enjoy it anyway. Was a nice smooth sale and collection :)