What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "I just beat my high score" thread

Well had quite a good game on my Met last night.
ES.jpg
Off to a good start on first ball, finished and cashed in jackpot with 2x playfield running.

This was then followed by:
FWTBT.jpg
Still on first ball, and again completed and cashed in with 2x playfield running.

That's where I then got greedy. I started Fade to Black, completed it but bricked the shot for jackpot. Rather than shoot to collect it and move on I went back to relighting the 2x shot, managed to hit it , but then had 3 failed attempts at hitting the scoop before draining without collecting it. Still got 76mil for it, but would have got over 200mil for collecting it :(

Still not a bad first ball.
Ball 1.jpg

Things went downhill with the last 2 balls and only managed to finish a little over 1 Billion.

That is why I can't ever seeing me ever selling Met. (So stop asking :p:p)

I finished Monster Bash for the first time myself the other day! Sadly not enough for a high score but great to finish my first machine - I've been close on Scared Stiff before but didn't get far enough up the Stiff-o-meter

Nice Wayne, how is she after the trauma of early October?
Playing perfectly. Gave it a full strip down, clean and rubber change. The only evidence of the crash is a slight dent on the left hand side rail. I could flatten it out and then powder coat, but can't be bothered yet.

Just rolled paragon to score this, which involved 2 extra balls.

IMG_20180104_2003272.jpg

It still records this as the highest score, which I imagine will be impossible to beat, unless you pull the battery out of it ...
15150964338511988712835.jpg

Love paragon, been playing tonight, It is so unforgiving!!!

PS - you can easily reset the high score back to something else :)

:clap::clap::clap::clap:Vacation Jackpot :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Been a while but I have been hammering WH20 the past week and I knew this was coming :D Oddly I wasn't really paying too much attention so when it kicked in - if you havent seen it .... everything dies for a few moments before the celebration sequence - I thought the frickin game had reset :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom