What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "I just beat my high score" thread

110F4DE3-00E7-4263-B8AE-CD224D6BE4EE.jpeg First week owning twd
Not sure if it’s any good, but I’m happy with it. PS it’s not my name but I put one of the kids names in each time.

That’s almost the very definition of a brilliant game - if only that one more shot! At least you didn’t leave an EB on the table unclaimed, that’s my biggest regret
It was defo my greatest game yet but so enraging. It's driving me mad. Particularly getting a bad beat on royal madness which is one of just two extra balls that can be relied upon.

The game just keeps pulling me in for another hour, I'll bear it soon, but for now it's beating me (up)!

Cheers Kevlar.
Nearly had a good score on MM yesterday too. Got 80m which was OK but the Castle gate was open on the last castle and I drained!! GC is 150m so something to aim for.

It's reason like this that makes pinball so great and want to come back for more. I just love it!

E1D08677-21F0-4E2F-BC45-E490743B5021.jpeg

Not played it in a while. GB has certainly sharpened up my pinball skills. Had a great first ball on PZ. Unfortunately which is often the case didn’t repeat it on my many awarded extra balls and second and third. Beat my high score and completed the Big Bang.

Last edited:
D0593C2E-73D3-4374-A2E2-6ECD79C1AB0C.jpeg 62ED11C7-AEB1-4C09-BACF-06314A894852.jpeg 10 days on since my last posred score on twd.
100 million on barn.
70 walkers killed.
Had all weapons and horde was on. But I did not know how to start it.

Looks like you are well proud of that one Kev.
Cracking score buddy, well done.

I’ve never got that high a score. What’s the best strategy on STTNG (apart from not missing the shots!) ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm not sure but I always go for full warp speed route which gets lots of points, then final frontier and from then on it just went mad !!!!

I guess what I'm saying is I just wing it lol !!!!

Cheers

kev

I think that’s one of the great things about Star Trek TNG is the balance - you just have to play the game in its fullest. I got my best score on this at a competition which made me really happy although Rich Still beat me with two balls LOL

Neil

Looks like you are well proud of that one Kev.
Cracking score buddy, well done.
I am bud never had a roll like that ever!!!! Sure that one will go down in history for me!!! rarely get past 3 bill !

Cheers

kev

Back
Top Bottom