What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "I just beat my high score" thread

New high score on MedMad, stock settings with extra balls (i got one!) Got to king of payne but didn't beat that castle!
IMG_6081.PNG

Holy Crap!

Final Tour Wizard Mode completed, with a final shot for Jackpot at the scoop with shot multiplier worth 1.2 BILLION!!

Attachments

• 20171003_184132.jpg
    20171003_184132.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 37
New high score on MedMad, stock settings with extra balls (i got one!) Got to king of payne but didn't beat that castle!
View attachment 52319

Only one EB? You should get several on factory settings (even with 26M being replay and not EB as I set it) - one for 2nd castle, one for 10 hurry ups, one for first Super, one possible from Royal Madness completion, one possible from the video mode, and often another from Merlin. Then on a good game there's also another at 50 hurry ups. Still 79M is a good score, well played.

Holy Crap!

Final Tour Wizard Mode completed, with a final shot for Jackpot at the scoop with shot multiplier worth 1.2 BILLION!!
How on earth do you do this on this game??!! It's such a drain monster. Definitely has the one more game appeal even if sometimes I could do this as it drives me nuts :D

How on earth do you do this on this game??!! It's such a drain monster. Definitely has the one more game appeal even if sometimes I could do this as it drives me nuts :D

3 of the modes can be timed out to completion, 4 others can be completed after multiple attempts. The only really tricky ones are the ToyBox MB & Sweet Emotion, neither of which have memory for progress and need to be completed in multiball or against a strict time limit.
Mini Wizard is difficult and worth very few points.
Final Wizard is 24 shots worth 1m, 2m, 3m etc. Then Jackpot cashed out at scoop worth the sum of all pts scored. Shot multipliers and combos are in play for the whole of the mode.
When I got the 1.2 BILLION shot multiplier was only on the scoop, and he last shot before completion was the left loop. As 1 ball triggered the left loop switch the other fell in the scoop - so I got the multiplier for it being a combo shot as well as the multiplier for the shot.
Fortunate that they fell that way round and I didn't have time to think how much that shot could be worth.

I can't think of a single shot in any game that could be worth more. Other than completion of Final Frontier with 8 artefacts for 2 Billion

3 of the modes can be timed out to completion, 4 others can be completed after multiple attempts. The only really tricky ones are the ToyBox MB & Sweet Emotion, neither of which have memory for progress and need to be completed in multiball or against a strict time limit.
Mini Wizard is difficult and worth very few points.
Final Wizard is 24 shots worth 1m, 2m, 3m etc. Then Jackpot cashed out at scoop worth the sum of all pts scored. Shot multipliers and combos are in play for the whole of the mode.
When I got the 1.2 BILLION shot multiplier was only on the scoop, and he last shot before completion was the left loop. As 1 ball triggered the left loop switch the other fell in the scoop - so I got the multiplier for it being a combo shot as well as the multiplier for the shot.
Fortunate that they fell that way round and I didn't have time to think how much that shot could be worth.

I can't think of a single shot in any game that could be worth more. Other than completion of Final Frontier with 8 artefacts for 2 Billion
Wow, Final Tour sounds like an awesome mode - shame that I doubt I will get to see it!
Hopefully Medley will be adjusted in next update.

Some of the shots in GOT when you have them multiplied at max of 25x can be worth a lot, not sure how much as never have time to look!

Total annihilation collect in AFM in theory can be unlimited and sure Daniele has collected a few Billion before!

Can't think and of any others immediately.

Only one EB? You should get several on factory settings (even with 26M being replay and not EB as I set it) - one for 2nd castle, one for 10 hurry ups, one for first Super, one possible from Royal Madness completion, one possible from the video mode, and often another from Merlin. Then on a good game there's also another at 50 hurry ups. Still 79M is a good score, well played.

I got one on this game, but I think the EB might have been lit for another. I didn't complete RM or get to video modes, this was all the castles and got to king of payne but didn't complete it.

Just had a great game on X-Men. Made it to Danger Room but it took me three Magneto MB to get the super which had me sweating. Got through to the green and blue lion thing on Danger Room (?) but drained before I completed it. Had 4 villains completed too, can't see myself getting to Dark Phoenix ever without a lot of luck!
God I love this game :)

image.jpg

I haven't completed it yet I've just read up on it because I didn't understand what you had to do. Only had Woz a week so I'm still learning what builds your score more. That game took 40 mins!!! Can't believe it lasted that long. It's keeping me off of twd at the moment which takes some doing as that's one great game

I haven't completed it yet I've just read up on it because I didn't understand what you had to do. Only had Woz a week so I'm still learning what builds your score more. That game took 40 mins!!! Can't believe it lasted that long. It's keeping me off of twd at the moment which takes some doing as that's one great game
Ah ok, well that's a pretty impressive score after only a week!

That is a very good score. I have not got to 1M yet with extra balls as Replay awards! I am not sure about battling the witch? I think WOZ is poor on conveying what you are supposed to be shooting for.

Star Wars trilogy today.
Trying to get it for months.

Attachments

• E8B39546-997D-495E-8207-8626D20A6A6E.jpeg
    E8B39546-997D-495E-8207-8626D20A6A6E.jpeg
    96.4 KB · Views: 14
Finally broke a million on DI :oops:. I've been having plenty of what feels like good games but usually in the 6 to 800k range. I had a higher score on my 2nd game at expo but that must have been on easy and was giving out extra balls like sweets ( damn you Phil for making me think I was good :D). I'm well aware this isn't that high a score before Wayne jumps in :)

20171111_160504.jpg

Back
Top Bottom