What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "I just beat my high score" thread

Buzzing, I didn't think I would ever manage this. Now in the Billion Points Club, and even better, I got it during a four player game with my mates. RESULT
I swear I play better after a couple of drinks.

Attachments

• IMG_2900.JPG
    IMG_2900.JPG
    188.4 KB · Views: 28
Just had a good game on Mando. Had a great first ball and didn't totally balls it up after which is refreshing. I love the code, brilliantly thought out. Get that fire triangle of multipliers running with scope, hunter and Bobba Fett (easier said than done. Use the stuff you've bought with beskar to add protection and ball save etc, fire up Mados flamethrower at the right moment and you've got one addictive game. I know people can crack billions on this game which is no joke. Epic game. This is the way!

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-04 at 16.12.55_1b7defa9.jpg

New scooby code has hugely increased all scoring, it's now more like a stern than a JJP. This 460m game wasn't even as good as my 17m league game the other day. I know it doesn't really matter but the higher scoring does feel more satisfying 😅
IMG_20240313_223312.jpg

Friend of mine is selling his Big Guns from his arcade, gave it a few games last night and on the very last one before closing...

(Thank you kings chamber extra ball!!!)

Attachments

• IMG_20240315_225807991_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240315_225807991_HDR.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 18
Venom at Retroids today, 1 shot away from beating Knull, score would've probably been over 2 bil if I'd made it but happy to hit GC with 1.4 bil.

1000016061.jpg

I know it's not amazing score (not even the best score I've ever got on an AFM), but was testing a different flipper alignment today and finally got on the scoreboard on my game 👍🏻 (defo the best score I've got on a remake, I know that)
Was a strange game; hardly did anything else but destroy saucers (no Total Annihilation etc)
Completed Attack Mars (that was a rush:), but then wasn't sure what was going on with the forcefield staying down after, so drained after hitting that a bunch more times.
No Rule the Universe, as I don't think I got 5 way combo, or TA as above (can't remember if I got Stobe or super jackpot on this occasion)
Great to know that there were plenty of highscoring opportunities left on the table to go for next time.

Side note: realised today that video mode was never coming along on SOL (couldn't find a setting to see if it'd been disabled), but then played a game and got it ; strange!

1000015788.jpg

IMG_0997.jpeg

Fair stint on GB, not many modes done but 4 tier “We came, we saw, we kicked its a**” with 6x and two add a balls.

Back
Top Bottom