What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Any ideas of Funhouse? I don't know why, but I keep thinking about owning that game....

I’ll tell ya why. Cos it’s frickin awesome.

Condition is everything. £1k for a dog. £6k for a minty restore.

Average £1800. Ish

Get one. It’s a classic. Although not recommended for a small collection/ only pin as it’s not that deep.

Good luck
Gaz

Reactions: DRD
[Can anyone help with a valuation for a project Wms Big Guns + extra playfield of spares? ]

Decided to list these on ebay now.

Last edited:
DESW - what’s the value on a nice original one. All original plastics, targets, plastic protectors, playfield really nice (fitted cliffy’s). Cabinet has a few small knocks.
Need to move a machine on at some point and this is the least played at the moment but my all time favourite as it was my first machine (not this exact one)

Bit much for me then, d’oh - got about £1800 in reserve for my next one

The guy who had that is on here.
I remember coz he said he had to sell due to being in a flat. Virtual pin only for him.
Then I saw he was putting in a few offers on other pins a few weeks later.

Hey all, can anyone tell me what the going rate is these days is for the following machines, assuming good clean fully working condition?

Road Show
STTNG
Indy 500
Ripley's

Cheers

Just seen that the MMr on EBay didn’t sell. It was priced at £7250.
What is the going rate for this remake?

Thinking of moving on my LOTR. Not perfect cabinet, but playfield good and everything works as it should. Recently repaired the Balrog and put new wiring loom in to it. What's it worth?

Back
Top Bottom