What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Had this a while now, what's the current going rate for one of these?

IMG-20240326-WA0002.jpeg

Considering it's age and taking depreciation in to account then I will give you 5% more than you paid for it :)

Any ideas what a Night Moves Cocktail by international Concepts is worth? It is in great working order, has the pascal boards and the relevant ground mod applied. Playfield is in great order usual bumps and knocks.

There’s been a guy trying to sell his for £2.5k for the last 3 years, saw a few for sale
Last year around the 800-1500 range,

There’s been a guy trying to sell his for £2.5k for the last 3 years, saw a few for sale
Last year around the 800-1500 range,
Yeah
800 rough prob non working or issues
1500 nice

I had agreed sale of mine recently at around 1300 iirc but then Sod’s Law it threw a hissy fit just before sale and I ended up having to put brand new CPU in it 😂

Last edited:
Any ideas what a Night Moves Cocktail by international Concepts is worth? It is in great working order, has the pascal boards and the relevant ground mod applied. Playfield is in great order usual bumps and knocks.
I might be slightly biased seeing as I did it up but as I said to you yesterday, based on it's condition and the work done it's £1500 IMHO :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom