What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The best looking pin of all time?

JT.

Registered
So, what's the best-looking machine of all time ? Not the best game-play, the amount of toys, its popularity or anything else... just the way it looks:)

OK people will yawn but doesn't get much better than MM for me. (WOZ and STLE runners up)

Creature is a great looking game. Never cared for the look of CV

Genesis:confused: That's one scary back glass . It's so bad I've actually really want to buy one...

www.thepinballwizard.net_images_catalog_category540.jpg

My favourite backglass is bride of pinbot which also has my favourite cabinet artwork but the playfield not so good

I love the black of Centaur and the art style. Overall though ST:LE. Blue siderails with lasers, the cut metal Enterprise on the rails and those bright LED's really make that game pop.

Personally, I've never seen a Paragon irl, but in photos it looks incredible - well, the translite and the playfield anyway. I guess they ran out of money to pay an artist for the cab :)

i was only playing, that's Zingy Bingy that never made it into production for obvious reasons.
my vote for best looking pin goes to either Creech (again) or MB (for all the toys)

I'm not a lover of a garish modern tables. All that glitters is not gold.

For me, the 80's provided all the best looking tables from both an esthetics or artistic viewpoint. Especially if Python had anything to do with it.

Back
Top Bottom