What's new

Sold The Addams Family inc Color DMD £5500 (FINAL PRICE REDUCTION NOW £5225)

stevefrith

Site Supporter
After 6 years in my dining room, spousal pressure has taken its toll and hence the reluctant sale of my much loved Addams Family.

This machine over the years has had a lot of money spent on it and this is reflected in the price – not overpriced in comparison to some of the poor condition machines that have recently been trading at the £4k level. The machine plays well, with no faults on boot up.

An overview is as follows :

Playfield : Nice condition with no significant wear and very well protected with a) Cliffy Protectors on electric chair and swamp outholes plus swamp; b) Mansion decal overlay; c) Book case decals; d) mylar to on right hand inlane where ball drops from ramp (common wear area).

Ramps : A new main ramp has been installed

Targets/other decals : custom decals affixed to targets, Thing Box and back of playfield.

Cabinet/Backbox : Looks OK, but has had some restoration done by a previous owner. Chrome effect flipper buttons added. Topper intact and in good condition. No backbox latch at the rear.

Legs : New legs and leg bolts. Grey felt leg protectors.

DMD : Includes a color dmd – makes a big difference on this machine.

Lighting : Full LED upgrade to the lighting

Boards : All sound and original apart from the DMD Controller Board which is a replacement. No burnt connectors. Gold Roms LX3 installed and remote battery holder.

Flippers : New flipper mechanisms just added to the lower flippers.

Plastics : All clean and undamaged

Apron : Custom cards added

Keys : Custom key ring included

Manual : Original manual included but front sheet was damaged, so replaced with a copy front page.

Mods : Some love them, some hate them but all are easily removable if you don’t like them! This machine has quite a few, installed by previous owner : Cousin It and Lurch (inc lighting); train model, candle stick phone model, white polar bear and Vault model. Also a knight model is included but is not on the machine currently (see pic)
IMG_1765.JPG
IMG_1778 (2).JPG
IMG_1779.JPG
IMG_1780.JPG
IMG_1781.JPG
IMG_1782.JPG
IMG_1783.JPG
IMG_1784.JPG
IMG_1785.JPG
IMG_1786.JPG
IMG_1787.JPG
IMG_1788.JPG
IMG_1790.JPG
IMG_1791.JPG
IMG_1792.JPG
IMG_1793.JPG
IMG_1794.JPG
IMG_1795.JPG
IMG_1797.JPG
IMG_1798.JPG
IMG_1799.JPG
IMG_1800.JPG
IMG_1801.JPG
IMG_1802.JPG
IMG_1803.JPG
IMG_1804.JPG
IMG_1805.JPG
IMG_1807.JPG

Any comments, observations or interest, please PM me….

Collection is from SK7 2EP, Martin knows where I am but I’d prefer collection in person ideally.

Final price reduction to £5225. If unsold at this level I'll be keeping it...

Hey Daz, not at all, there are just a couple of machines I've owned for an awful long time and don't play much - and one of them is in the dining room. I'll always have 4 machines in my games room which is the max I can fit in...

Hope you're well

Cheers

Steve

Back
Top Bottom