What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks Guys and Gals

Tys

Registered
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their help and advice.
Stumbled upon this page while considering getting a new pinball after a long lay off of ownership and a romantic 5* trip to amsterdam with the missus where we stumbled across some hot pinball machines in TON TON Club. Theres not many things me and the missus share a passion for after 22 years together, but pinball is one we do.
After a good read up and a post in the "whats it worth" thread the hunt was on.
Couple of wanted ads and within a couple of weeks i have the game i wanted.
Now own a really cracking restored Fish Tales purchased via the site and am putting serious thought into where the next one is going to go and what i should buy next ;)

Any questions ive had, or parts to source people have been a great help :)

Keep up the good work, and keep the helpful happy vibes, so many forums these days are all bitchin and fighting, maybe ive not seen enough of the place yet? or maybe were all from that generation that still respects other people?.....anyway i think i could be here a while...........

Im amazed at how quick these things sell, think most people who responded to my wanted ad got sniped buy other buyers and sold theirs too. Not sure i agree with the sniping of wanted ads but hey ho i dont make the rules.

Managed to find and replace a few broken plastics, installed all the correct fuses, pin blades, new balls, manuals.

Addicted? YES!

Glad to hear that you both enjoy this mad and addictive hobby, it'll make life a lot easier for you. I can see the only problem you'll have is as you've already said, which pin to buy next?

Reactions: Tys
Yeah, people are friendly and helpful here, I can say that!
And it sounds like you are just limited by what you can afford at the moment?

I've my creech up for sale,
Theres a high possibility I'll have to move out of my current house and cant be bringing 6 pins and 3 arcades with me.............:(

Reactions: Tys
Back
Top Bottom