What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank You.

It was great to meet you too James and glad to hear you enjoyed the comp. You did amazingly well esp for first comp and no disgrace to lose to Rich. I thought your 55M on that really unforgiving WD would have been enough!

Hope to see you at another event soon, maybe Swavesey this coming weekend?

Walking dead? its setup how competition games should be set up :D Never Beef style :D

Neil.

Yeah Walking Dead but in our 4 player game top score was only 20+m! Lots of drains straight from bumpers even with ball save and lots of left ourlanes.

hmm, something maybe happened to its levelling. I spent a lot of time getting it so it wasn't doing that but also putting a bit more speed into the ball. Will take a look this weekend.

Cheers,
Neil.

Ahh hey @robotgreg - thanks once again for all of your help.

Yea that 50M on TWD seemed to be double the average highest so was pretty good, but the multiballs Rich played, wow... that was the difference.

@Neil McRae - gorgeous game, thanks for letting it be available to play, I was drawn to it as soon as I walked in (once it was free)

hmm, something maybe happened to its levelling. I spent a lot of time getting it so it wasn't doing that but also putting a bit more speed into the ball. Will take a look this weekend.

Cheers,
Neil.

so I took a look at this and the levelling was indeed a problem. Unfortunately the floor has a number of uneaven parts were it game is, when its pulled forward its fine (aligned to alien). I've adjusted some more and put 1.60 code on it.

Neil.

Thanks to the NLP crew, Scottish Pinball Association and the guys on here for supporting NERG once again. 6 years man.....would never have thought it.

thanks to all who did a big detour to go to a pub stinking of pi$$ just so I could fulllfill a 25year dream and actually get to drink a pint or two of Newcastle exhibition on Friday nerg weekend, you rock

Y
thanks to all who did a big detour to go to a pub stinking of pi$$ just so I could fulllfill a 25year dream and actually get to drink a pint or two of Newcastle exhibition on Friday nerg weekend, you rock
You're welcome.

and oh yes it did stink of pish !!!!!

Big thank you to @Neil McRae ,Dawn et al for hosting yesterdays league meet. No great scores from me but huge fun in Neil's amazing pinshed (more like castle).

Played Iron Maiden for the first time and it is just an amazing game. Absolutely loved it.:clap:

Thanks Alan it was fun, love the Star Trek.... could play that all day.Thanks Richard for knocking me out of the top 10 and beating my scores all day long.Tour the france is over...... so my skills will be errr still the same the next time “not upto much”

Yeah big thank
Your both welcome and was fun having you here.

Yeah big thanks to Alan for his last minute hosting offer and awesome line up of machines. Also pass on thanks to Lisa for the food and to Kevin, well for being Kevin and being Great craic on the Saturday night (along with Richard) that was the way pinball should be played, some great scores achieved that were never repeated in the league..

And again thanks for the bed for the night and feeding us on the Sunday morning. Keith and myself owe you. Hopefully repay your generosity in Daventry.
Great weekend

Lastly thanks to all the hosts and competitors that where involved with the Irish pinball league this season. You guys open your homes to strangers and expect nothing in return other than smiling faces. You make the league

Hopefully some of the past regulars will return next season, I know a few were hoping to make this year but where out for illness and scheduling conflicts etc

Cheers
Ian

Thanks to Chris B for providing parts for my in progress restoration of Williams Whitewater.
Thanks to James for selling me his spare DMD :)

Ill look at what i have tomorrow, been at the football tonight

Back
Top Bottom