What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank You.

To the Chinese ebay seller who sold me a lovely set of Artists acrylic paints - thank you so much - they turned out to be cheap watercolour gouache paints instead. I only found this out after spending hours today using them to paint up my playfield. So thanks again you absolute F****g knobrot.

Moral of the story - test first!

Not sure how many cheers he has received in the past but thanks to Martin for picking up and delivering this week. Fantastic result as I only contacted him last week.

Not sure how many cheers he has received in the past but thanks to Martin for picking up and delivering this week. Fantastic result as I only contacted him last week.

Been a regular of late, mostly dropping off, which I much prefer to the collections he was doing a few months back :)

Today TZ, next week WCS and some sheets of invisiglass :)

I think the WCS is in OK condition, average-good. After a good clean and cab touch up, I'm fitting new rubbers, plastics, decals, colourdmd, new ramps, new legs, rails, lock bar, all new leds, led-ocd,convolux, invisiglass. So it'll look pretty nice in a few weeks. I've not seen much in the way of actual mods as such. Did the same with the Ebay TAF and it looks great. edit: oh and new r

Last edited:
huge huge huge huge huge huge thanks to @philpalmer for:

1: Helping with getting my TNA in the country
2: Sorting out a Star Trek for me
3: Sorting out a Iron Maiden for me.

cheers,
Neil.

huge thanks to @Pooman2084 for coming round to my house and helping me get my Robotron 2084 cocktail machine in tip top condition. Plays like a god machine now.

Thanks to @lee riley for today’s league meet at his place. A truly stunning collection of machines and thanks for letting everyone play them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom