Thank You.

James

Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2017
Norwich
Thanks @chris b for the SS today, the cup of tea and I would say help loading.... but actually you did it all... :p

Also thanks for the game on WoZ . Wife loves the them but i don’t think it’ll make it to my collection even if I could afford it.

James

Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2017
Norwich
Thank you @Jay Walker for sorting the tilt rod and associated goodness for my SS

I’m in the Netherlands at the moment but my wife has told me “a screwy thingy with a clipping hinge bit, that I assume is a tool to screw it in, has came in the post. It’s been really well packaged.” has arrived.

So thank you sir!

Wayne J

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2011
Walsall
Just want to say a big thanks to both Kirk and Jesse at @Tilt_Birmingham for tonight.
While I was playing NGG downstairs in the league final, some little $h!t came into the bar and stole my laptop, which I was using to track the scores.
They chased him out of the bar but lost track of him. Then found him down another street, wrestled the laptop back off him and grabbed a couple of police who were nearby and had him arrested.

The police have just rang (00:30) to ask if I was still at the bar!

Tilt_Birmingham

Apr 26, 2016
birmingham
Just want to say a big thanks to both Kirk and Jesse at @Tilt_Birmingham for tonight.
While I was playing NGG downstairs in the league final, some little $h!t came into the bar and stole my laptop, which I was using to track the scores.
They chased him out of the bar but lost track of him. Then found him down another street, wrestled the laptop back off him and grabbed a couple of police who were nearby and had him arrested.

The police have just rang (00:30) to ask if I was still at the bar!
Your welcome mate :)

Tilt_Birmingham

Apr 26, 2016
birmingham
A few air fresheners to deal with the video game unwashed nasties wouldn’t go a miss - pretty terrible pong was there when i went in but upstairs looking great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
We normally go around with air fresher after they have left 😂😂😂 YOu'd think people would know about Lyxn or Sure in 2018

Chris

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Yes thanks to @lee riley for opening up his games room again for a great evening of Pinball and also for buying the pizza’s. Loved Iron Maiden, but also really enjoyed Houdini. Tight shots but still a good game. Sorry for posting grand champ on your Iron Maiden LE though Lee.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

James

Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2017
Norwich
WOW! Thanks all at FLIPOUT today, superb setup there - such an amazing line-up. Everyone involved is clearly doing a great job there and my jealousy of such a well run and fine club is only overshadowed by my anger at how far away from me it is.

It was my first tournament today, so real thanks to the guys in my group - @Nickoss II @Wayne J and Greg (not sure if he is on here). Each one of you were true gents, and I really appreciated the advice, chat and guidance because I was a bit nervous to start with :cuckoo:

Thanks as well to Rich (again not sure if he is on here), I appreciated the kind words after our tie, lets have a replay of that Centaur tie-breaker at Daventry :)

Almost forgot @thelab - great to see you sir, should have said "Hello" earlier, but was taken aback by the amount of awesomeness on show.

Wayne J

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2011
Walsall
WOW! Thanks all at FLIPOUT today, superb setup there - such an amazing line-up. Everyone involved is clearly doing a great job there and my jealousy of such a well run and fine club is only overshadowed by my anger at how far away from me it is.

It was my first tournament today, so real thanks to the guys in my group - @Nickoss II @Wayne J and Greg (not sure if he is on here). Each one of you were true gents, and I really appreciated the advice, chat and guidance because I was a bit nervous to start with :cuckoo:

Thanks as well to Rich (again not sure if he is on here), I appreciated the kind words after our tie, lets have a replay of that Centaur tie-breaker at Daventry :)

Almost forgot @thelab - great to see you sir, should have said "Hello" earlier, but was taken aback by the amount of awesomeness on show.
No problem James, I even let you qualify for the next round in my place 😂😂

robotgreg

Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2011
Broadstone, Dorset

It was great to meet you too James and glad to hear you enjoyed the comp. You did amazingly well esp for first comp and no disgrace to lose to Rich. I thought your 55M on that really unforgiving WD would have been enough!

Hope to see you at another event soon, maybe Swavesey this coming weekend?