Thank You.

Spadge

Site Supporter
Nov 8, 2016
Wakefield
Thanks to Kenny doing a gruelling 15-16 hr trip from north of Aberdeen for my lovely TWD LE. Such a great machine and I hope he treasures it, that machine has now moved from Kent to East Upper scotshire., via its stop in Wakefield. Had it not been for HMRC it was a keeper, like the majority of mine. Last of mine sold goes tomorrow, enjoy the AFM Steve.

Poibug

Aug 10, 2011
flintshire
Thanks guys - there's quite a lot of preparation involved in these things but hearing the positive comments and posts like this make it worthwhile. :thumbs:
Glad you enjoyed it.
cheers Gary appreciate effort you do each year,Good to play rarer titles too like Aerosmith,24 and wpt even if I was semi clueless in knowing what to do!

JMP

Site Supporter
Aug 12, 2011
Lancashire
Many thanks to @DRD for sale of a very nice Flash Gordon, the first to be setup in games room No.2 that will be in a line of four oldies; FG , Laser Cue, Firepower & Barracora. :D

Been looking a long time for a decent one not already promised elsewhere and this fits the bill nicely. :thumbs:

Cmor111

Apr 30, 2015
Stirling
Many thanks to @DRD for sale of a very nice Flash Gordon, the first to be setup in games room No.2 that will be in a line of four oldies; FG , Laser Cue, Firepower & Barracora. :D

Been looking a long time for a decent one not already promised elsewhere and this fits the bill nicely. :thumbs:
John, can I put my name on the list for when your ready to move this one on? Your FG is a nice looking machine!