What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank You.

THANKS.

As gutted as I am to very reluctantly move on my entire collection, I must say that most messages have been very nice, offering condolences, what nice machines they are. Also I must say thanks to people for the offers of visiting any time and even options back on the machines.

Forums are usually a very mixed lot - thats not my experience of this forum, it's members are a credit in my experience.

I feel happy that my machines will go to people who will love and care for them and as for this, just a temporary blip.

Thanks to @carl lawrence for sending me a backbox nut ! Possibly the least valuable thing ever sent via pinball info, and in stark contrast to the stellar collection sold above,

but big thanks to a great fella

Thanks to @carl lawrence for sending me a backbox nut ! Possibly the least valuable thing ever sent via pinball info, and in stark contrast to the stellar collection sold above,

but big thanks to a great fella
I was going to post you to say it might arrive tomorrow ;)
Good old Royal mail !!

80A82C48-60C8-41E4-9712-69AF6F8626BB.jpeg MASSIVE thanks to @kevlar for selling me his Avatar.

As he was walking out with it at the end of Play Expo back in October, I said to him “I can see that in my house one day”

3 months later, it’s here!

In typical modern car fashion, I couldn’t get it in without removing the head. Kev marked up all the cables, sent loads of pics and wrapped it in angel wing feathers.

Assembling it with the pics and marked connectors was a doddle.

Couldn’t have asked for anything more.

Thanks again, @kevlar !!

You're welcome Phil, good to see you again and glad the machine survived the re-assembly :). Looks great next to your Tron. I'm missing her already.

2291DB54-0C85-4C3B-BA10-33D8D10E9E36.jpeg Thanks to @Tony for helping to shoe horn the Funhouse into a mini clubman. That seat was so far forwards I could operate the heater controls with my knee and touch the steering wheel with my nose!!

For the record everyone, you can fit a pin into a mini clubman, but it’s probably not worth doing!

A big thanks and shout out to @chris b for the lovely ST:TNG I received on Saturday. Long story short, Chris phoned me after I paid a deposit to say he found a few issues with the machine that he wasn't comfortable with and gave me a number of options to resolve. It's fair to say he properly sorted me out! Additionally, he even gave me free delivery for my inconvenience (not that I had any - but he certainly did). Quality service from a top bloke. For those that don't already know - buy with confidence!

Thanks as always to @chris b for my lovely Transformers Decepticons LE. Cannot be too many of these in the UK. Number 112 of 125.uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20180208_96ff8f558e7de608002c4eb9dd15a263.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Was down here in Devon for a while

thanks carl...never seen a grin so wide when you got it..wish I could have stayed longer .looking forward to seeing it done..

I wish you could too !! Sorry I had to cut and run , had other trades waiting for me to finish the kitchen on site :(

Will be starting a shop log soon :thumbs:

As the final parts of my pinshed come to an end I just wanted to thank the folks who gave advice and especially @Julian @newdos @DRD and many others.!

Thanks again folks!

Neil

Watched your drone vid the other day Neil. Made me want a drone as well as a pinshed tbh

Back
Top Bottom