What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank You.

Big thanks to @stumblor for the mod splitter board and plugs for my TAF refurb. Although not made for a Bally/ Williams it’s a perfect way to connect all my add ons and mods, it enables me to have a 12v 5v right in the middle of the playfield.

Attachments

• IMG_6146.jpeg
    IMG_6146.jpeg
    213.1 KB · Views: 25
Shout out @jonathan for finding me a really nice example EATPM.
Totally original but perfect Ramp and lovely PF which is fully mylared.
Has a few issues, needs a good clean / tidy and cab is past its best but fair price considering its nice condition.

🙏

Big thank you to @Jmac and everyone at the league meet.
Jon hosted a league meet at his place and raised a very respectable amount of money for sarcoma u.k which as most of you know is a very rare cancer, the cancer I’m battling.
See you soon Jon, I owe you a large beer.

Thank you
Alan

Thanks to Jim @myPinballs for repairing my Pinotaur power driver board, one of the coils locked on while beta testing for Spooky. It took Spooky 3 weeks after my event (I told them) to realise it was their beta update at fault! I wonder how many pins were cooking💥Luckily I knew something was up so shut it down before the damage got really bad.

I don’t love the smell of burning coils in the morning😂

While he was there he found out why my shaker was playing up (I never even mentioned that) the shaker mosfet was gone too. Not because of the beta code but something else as it hadn’t worked for a while and I thought I had unplugged it but the fuse on the little shaker board had blown.

Was fun getting that board out then back in, thankfully it can be repaired😎

Attachments

• CD72AA33-6623-4507-8F67-9EAECFF57DF0.jpeg
    CD72AA33-6623-4507-8F67-9EAECFF57DF0.jpeg
    101.8 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2787.jpeg
    IMG_2787.jpeg
    191.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2793.jpeg
    IMG_2793.jpeg
    137.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_9594.jpeg