What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TAF for sale in NW England - advice on where to advertise / sell would be appreciated.

Looks very tidy, i agree with Spadge with pricing, looks to require very little work. You can just see the black line under the Festor protector which is a good sign as these give a good indication of use.

Keep it for another couple of years and you probably get all your money back ;)

Hole under chair no Biggie two pack filler and a correct cliffy and it will look loads better to :thumbs:

Just FYI - I bought a TAF off ebay a 2-3 months back - unseen as it happens. Paid 5, was a little rough in places, but played very well. I did a proper clean up and renewed a lot of it. There weren't many about at the time and am looking to totally refurb it at some point, new PF and cab. Mine's got decent leds, led-ocd and a pin-stadium in it, looks and plays great, but I'd really like a clearcoated PF like the one I bought off @shaunyboy in Liverpool some time back and sold it when I had a clear out.

Just FYI - I bought a TAF off ebay a 2-3 months back - unseen as it happens. Paid 5, was a little rough in places, but played very well. I did a proper clean up and renewed a lot of it. There weren't many about at the time and am looking to totally refurb it at some point, new PF and cab. Mine's got decent leds, led-ocd and a pin-stadium in it, looks and plays great, but I'd really like a clearcoated PF like the one I bought off @shaunyboy in Liverpool some time back and sold it when I had a clear out.
I'd love to have the time (and skills) to do proper refurbs to be honest. I'm slowly improving in terms of maintenance - I'm going to be removing the ramps from my Tron LE soon to give it a good clean and fit Titan rings. That would probably be as far as I would comfortably want to go for the moment.

As far as TAF goes - I'm looking for a unicorn at the moment. Bearing in mind its the most successful pin ever, and still makes money, trying to find one that has little to no wear and is ready for me to just play, without having to do any refurbing of any kind. I think I've been spoiled by my TZ which is mint.

I'm probably going to end up having to wait for @chris b or someone else to refurb one, as I don't have the time to gamble on a eBay one I don't think.

Sorry folks. TIS gone, paid for and collected and ebay have not gained a bean (They want a reserve Fee which was £150 for £4k reserve). Would like to thank all of you who have helped and contributed. I was anticipating this to be a painful experience instead its gone in less than 6 hours !!!

Not that it matters now, but you could've just done a Buy It Now with a Best Offer, or even let it get bid up to avoid fees. I never use reserve price on anything I list.

Addams is a safe bet in terms of bidding so long as the auction is set to end at the right time.

Sorry folks. TIS gone, paid for and collected and ebay have not gained a bean (They want a reserve Fee which was £150 for £4k reserve). Would like to thank all of you who have helped and contributed. I was anticipating this to be a painful experience instead its gone in less than 6 hours !!!

Not compulsory and not a requisite of using the site but with all that money you have saved in ebay fees you could always make a donation to the site, which helps keep it running ;) :)

It was me who bought it.
Been on the lookout for another one after selling the restored one to spadge.
It's not mint but it's not a dog.
Plus it was only a few miles from home which makes a refreshing change.

Looked a pretty good one from the pics. Your old one is now in Yorkshire somewhere, went in my clearance but since got another - i'll do a full restore on this one (got from Ebay) although it looks and plays well now. Is that TAF no 2 for you, if so that was a hell of a first one you had :)

This is TAF number 4 lol.
First 2 were players machines then i went all out for a mint one and now this one.
I've dipped into my new house deposit fund but I'll put it back soonish.

This is TAF number 4 lol.
First 2 were players machines then i went all out for a mint one and now this one.
I've dipped into my new house deposit fund but I'll put it back soonish.

Am on my 3rd, I've totally revamped this one but miss having a clearcoated PF (got a mint TZ similar to your old TAF).

TAF is such a great machine to have. I will now try to keep when I've had 3. On my 3rd LOTR too.

Back
Top Bottom