What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted T2 - Original Plastics

Dave Playman

Site Supporter
Alias
Retro Dave
Looking for original T2 plastic as per picture for right side of skull. Not broken or chipped.

Also looking for both original sling plastics. Not broken or chipped.

If you can help, please get in touch.
Cheers!

Attachments

• 96B84710-F356-41EE-9F5C-B6CD066807D1.jpeg
    96B84710-F356-41EE-9F5C-B6CD066807D1.jpeg
    46.9 KB · Views: 23
I bought mine from Ebay if that helps. Slightly different blue but you can't notice once installed.

I would love a pair of slingshot plastics that match the original colour. I was hoping Retro refurbs might come up with some but I think you had to buy the whole set.

I bought mine from Ebay if that helps. Slightly different blue but you can't notice once installed.

I would love a pair of slingshot plastics that match the original colour. I was hoping Retro refurbs might come up with some but I think you had to buy the whole set.
Thanks for that. I actually found the left and right side plastic for the skull late last night from the same seller with the one pictured. It looks way closer than the repro I currently have on there that stands out a mile.

Back
Top Bottom