What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! T.Z topper

Happypin

Site Supporter
Alias
Alan Adair
Someone must have put a topper on their Twilight Zone, what’s the best one to buy?

Alan

It’s not advertised, has an lcd animated screen, looks good. I’ll upload a pic if I find one, I’m not close to my tz.

This topper looks great. I mailed them and they are only doing one more run (ever apparently). So if you want to order, do it now... $295 + $53 international shipping

This topper looks great. I mailed them and they are only doing one more run (ever apparently). So if you want to order, do it now... $295 + $53 international shipping

Got the same email from Dan.... I want one ! Happy days

I don't even have a TZ and I want one. Might be getting a TZ soon. Where shots are you located (possibly combine shipping?)

I live in forest hill SE23 London...
Had my TZ for over 10 years I don’t get bored playing it, this will be the perfect touch

Ok, not too far away and can pick up. Let me know if you want to share postage (if they will).

I’m hoping he will put down they are cheaper.... the post office charged me £8 plus customs duty when I bought from marco last time.
Pop over have play on my TZ I’m happy to help anyone
Alan

What does the LCD show? I'd be keen on getting one if there's a mini group buy happening.

Animations of the logo and all the main tz components and e=mc etc, it’s on loop and non interactive but looks good

What does the LCD show? I'd be keen on getting one if there's a mini group buy happening.

I’m paying for mine tomorrow 346.90 dollars you only save about 15 dollars with combine shipping not worth the worry limited amount being made and then that’s it I was told.

Alan

Fair dos. Not sure an animated screen (not video) justifies the cost in my eyes, but it's original at least.

Fair dos. Not sure an animated screen (not video) justifies the cost in my eyes, but it's original at least.

It may well be expensive I’m sure of that but! It’s the one I like the look of that’s out there at the moment.

Fingers crossed
Alan

Back
Top Bottom