What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Swavesey East Anglian Pinball Show

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive

Last edited:
I am going and I think, failing me completely ballsing it all up, I will be taking Laser Ball.

We are planning on coming to this event, fancy getting to see an area of the country we wouldn't otherwise have reason to visit, and meet some of you folks from that area. It's not a 100% yet as my kids break up from school that Friday, they should be with the ex-wife, but it's subject to change (as usual with her ffs). Will LYK as soon as arrangements are made.

Does anyone know if there is any tournament on the Saturday? Could bring some friends who are in Norwich for an evening out that night, but might have had one too many to make the Sunday now...

I am coming on Friday til Sunday but may not be around much on Saturday.if anyone wants to save on postage I can bring parts orders along with me.

Choose collection at checkout at www.pinparts.co.uk and put Swavesy in one of the name fields whilst checking out.

Particularly useful if ordering legs or other heavy bits.

Back
Top Bottom