What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold SW Dataeast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyke

Site Supporter
Alias
Mike
Bought this as a project off eBay for £500 last year

Cab is players condition, play field is actually not bad with fair wear around the 2 scoops. Side artwork is very good with little to no fade.

I acquired the missing sound PCB and various other parts that were missing and now have it all up and working great. It's running the latest anniversary roms 1.04

Play field has been stripped/cleaned, plastics cleaned and polished. Rails polished etc
New balls, rubber kit installed.

Looking for £685 to cover what I've put in getting it back up and running. I'm not looking to profit out of it and would prefer to see it go to a new member or someone looking to get their first machine.

Pics coming later.

Got a young lad looking for his first DMD but only had £500 to spend (just before Christmas). He's very keen and I'll try and contact him ASAP about this...

Just heard from him. He blew the cash and he's very regretful for doing so. Until he saves up again he's out of the running for this one and any other affordable pin for the time being... :eek:

Pretty sure it has - I replied at 2.30 saying I would love to have it if it were still available, but I think there was already someone in front of me :( Great price though for a good game, so I am sure someone will be very happy with their purchase :)

For that price in these times I would dam well think so.

Congrats to the seller for a fair priced pinball, just hope it went to a deserving person who will love and treasure and spend time bringing it back to its former glory.
And not to some money making tosser who will flip it for three times the price.
Only time will tell.

Thanks for all of the interest and PM's.

The first chap who showed interest is coming tomorrow to see it, it will be his first pin and I happen to know him well from the JAMMA scene. On the rare chance he doesn't take it, I be in touch with the next person in the queue accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom