What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Stupidly cheap shaker motor kits

Please can I ask? Will these go into a sega game? And is a WPC a Williams? I only usually hear about them in more modern sterns?
Sorry if this has already been asked
Tony

All those who have paid should now have a PM with a tracking number (except clive who I am waiting on the address). If you haven't please contact me.

State of play is as follows:

SAM/Spike, 13 left.
WPC, 1 left

Please can I take 3 SAM/SPIKE please, can you PM your payment details

F99CABF4-90DB-4FD8-909C-A19F3EB8379C.jpeg
That’s the quickest delivery I’ve ever had..

Many thanks

Useful installation info from an earlier thread "Easiest thing to do if anyone else is struggling is place the two screws nearest the cabinet in the shaker before lowering it in. Then its a doddle!"

I have 1 left. 1 stop pinball does have stock (although they aren't on his site) I think they are £89. I will have more but am waiting on bits (mostly wire).
the 2 WPC kits I promised, I have made the motor and need to pick up the boards. Hopefully this week.

Those that have asked, attached is an install guide...

Attachments

• SHAKER INSTALL GUIDE.pdf
    205.3 KB · Views: 61
Hi, I never had a chance till Inow to have a look at what is involved in installation.
I cant see where the pre drilled holes are for my Spider-Man, also do i need a circuit board to drive as shown in instructions.
Where can i get one if needed,
Any advice would be appreciated as always
Thanks

I noticed Kenny Taylors box (pictured above ) looks like it has a board and fixing nuts, is that one different?

No board. Plugs in to 2 connectors. One is above the shaker in the loom. Other in the rear of the cab. As per the instructions posted in the thread. The one pictured is for wpc games.

Back
Top Bottom