What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stuck drop targets Maiden Pro

jake52

Site Supporter
Alias
Ste
New problem on my machine.
If all 3 drop targets on my Iron Maiden Pro are down then they remain stuck down.
In test mode I can drop all targets individually, and the coil will return them upright. Same for two targets, but if all 3 are down then I can hear the coil thud but the targets do not pop back up. Any ideas? Any help would be much appreciated.

The drop mechanism itself might need a good clean as they can pick up dirt over time (World Poker Tour has this issue with having so many drop banks), also do a switch test on each drop target as maybe an opto on the board isn’t registering

After closer inspection it appears the coil looses power over time. From cold it works fine then over time the coil power is noticeably less.
So from cold in system settings I continually tested the coil and it was noticeable to see and hear it get less and less powerful. Is it the coil that is buggered or something else?
Thanks

Just curious if anyone was able to figure out this problem? We are also experiencing the same issue with the drop targets not coming back and resetting.

The reset plate was slightly loose, that fixed it for me.

Back
Top Bottom