What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available STTNG - Reduced to £2750 before it goes on theBay

Colywobbles

Site Supporter
Alias
Billy Big B*llocks
Removing ColourDMD and taking to theBay. Thx for looking

Reluctantly selling due to an incoming pin this week and absolutely no room bar tombstoning and putting into storage. Price is firm as this is what it stands me, I will of course make a donation to the site should it sell on here.

Although probably overdue a mini shop it is in really nice original condition plays flawlessly and shows no errors,. It has an especially fantastic PF with no wear on inserts or shields throughout and if I could find my millwax would look a million dollars.
The boards have no repairs or hacks to them whatsoever although in the pics there’s some black marks which are just marker pen where someone has been removing connectors for whatever reason.
The cab does have the usual fade but is solid throughout with only a few scuffs and touchups from the previous owner. These TBH are insignificant and not really noticeable in or out of a lineup.

Work done since I acquired includes the following:
The mandatory inlanes extenders but also comes with old set should any nutter wish to fit them! (even Steve Ritchie said they should have been fitted originally)
LEDs fitted throughout with warm white in the backbox and a couple of accents which work really nice, the PF uses cool white which for me suits the theme and gives it more pop.
Upper flipper rework as it was weak and needed sleeve and guide replacing making it as it should be.
Replaced couple of ribbons that were throwing errors and none since.
Fitted a ColourDMD last week but will NOT be included in the sale however I will let it go for an extra 350 saving you £40 and the fitting, setting up ect. I will oc include a perfect working DMD with no missing lines or dots whatsoever should the colour DMD be of no interest. IMO they a game changer and once you go there you can’t go back.

Things on my todo list:

Left cannon loom needs replacing but it works as it’s should and I can’t be ****d till it fails.
Slingshot plastics bit **** as some idiot slotted em but there’s a couple of originals on eBay for £20 or make offer, repos bout the same if you can get nice colour match ones
Lockdown bar has been riveted so was gonna replace if one came up but again doesn’t move or cause grief so only aesthetic looks compromised.
Give it a mini shop at some point as it is well overdue but when a pin looks and plays as nice as this it goes to the bottom of the list

Any further info or pics just PM me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom