What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

STT - weak coil?

Jetsetron

Registered
Tried gently bending the curved metal piece above the hole to no avail.

Is this a weak coil?

TIA!

Attachments

• CF5FA794-EADE-4B90-9F9D-E24EC680EA8B.MOV
    15.4 MB · Views: 21
Have you checked under the playfield to see if the coil bracket is screwed down tightly? I'd also check the linkage to see if it isnt broken/damaged

Have you checked the power at the coil and all fuses for coil power? The message on screen is talking about another device, so see if there is a link to the set of them. i.e all in 1 group.

High current coils group 1 is a link , so check F6, F20, F21. Voltage output is stated as 50v, but maybe upto 70v if you test when not under load.

Thanks for responses guys, was a rookie error on my behalf. Just noticed the wire ramp was fouling the curved metal guide.

The ball was getting stuck previously hence why I gently bent the curved guide to a better angle. Now I’ve repositioned the wire ramp the balls releasing normally (so the bend worked) and the fault message has gone?!?

Back
Top Bottom