What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Street fighter pinball f25 fuse

Arcadehub86

Registered
Hi guys the 2 ramps on my street fighter pinball have stopped working. Looks like the f25 fuse has blown. It’s a 1a slo blow does anyone have any please or know a place to get some. Thanks any help appreciated

Hi guys the 2 ramps on my street fighter pinball have stopped working. Looks like the f25 fuse has blown. It’s a 1a slo blow does anyone have any please or know a place to get some. Thanks any help appreciated
Pin parts have them, very quick order turnaround (each of my orders arrived next day).pinparts = pinballmania

Or find a local electronics repairer - TV repairer if you still have them! - also worth trying musical instrument repair places.

They are not just for pinball - can get them in other places.

Two lengths of fuses exist. Imagine the ones in your 13 amp plug. Some are shorter than those, the others are longer.

Best thing to do it take the old one in.

If the fuse is blown BLACK you may have a bad other part to the circuit.

OR ebay of course will do them. Ordering from most places will add a lot of P&P onto a fuse.....

May be worth checking the manual and confirming the fuse is 1A (fuses get swapped in lots of pinballs for the wrong value).

Or find a local electronics repairer - TV repairer if you still have them! - also worth trying musical instrument repair places.

They are not just for pinball - can get them in other places.

Two lengths of fuses exist. Imagine the ones in your 13 amp plug. Some are shorter than those, the others are longer.

Best thing to do it take the old one in.

If the fuse is blown BLACK you may have a bad other part to the circuit.

OR ebay of course will do them. Ordering from most places will add a lot of P&P onto a fuse.....

May be worth checking the manual and confirming the fuse is 1A (fuses get swapped in lots of pinballs for the wrong value).

It’s definitely the right fuse according to manual. Checked all local places and nothing one more to try tomorrow when it opens. Most on eBay are in USA

It’s definitely the right fuse according to manual. Checked all local places and nothing one more to try tomorrow when it opens. Most on eBay are in USA

I got them from Pinball Heaven or Pinball Mania (I cannot remember which). Check the ramp mechanism can move freely, as that is what kept blowing mine when I had this machine.

Back
Top Bottom