What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stranger Things

Marvello

Site Supporter
Alias
Marv
Is anyone else playing the Stranger Things game on Android/IOS? It's an 8-bit style adventure game based on the Netflix series and is completely free. Nice little game and nothing too taxing (on Normal mode).

I haven't watched any episodes of the TV series yet but it sounds right up my street. The 2nd series is out the end of this month so going to watch both series with the Netflix free month trial.

It sounds similar to Eerie Indiana which I loved as a kid, and own the DVD box set.

Plenty of 80's nostalgia if you like that kind of thing, which I do!

The series did “the 80’s feeling” really brilliantly my opinion.

Eerie Indiana was more bizarre one-off episodes I think, almost a Twilight Zone for kids, whereas Stranger Things is a story that develops each episode. Good job they’re all watchable back-to-back, otherwise it’d **** you right off! A bit like the new Star Trek (worth a watch) and The Good Place.

First ep of the second series has a arcade scene. Dustin goes ape**** at dragons lair and calls it an overpriced piece of **** or something similar lol

Late to the party but watching the first season now. Hoping by the time i've done there should be a few episodes of season 2 in the bag ready to start watching.

I think all episodes of season 2 are available straight away? Still not watched any yet, planning my busy TV schedule in around the free Netflix trial.

They’re all there, none of this new episodes weekly crap

Just watched S2E1. That arcade bit brought back lots of fond memories...

I'm five episodes into season two. There's always a worry that after such a great first season they'd go off the rails a bit

But none of that here. They've put the foot even harder on the accelerator. Full speed into the abyss. Epic stuff

Watched the first couple of episodes of season two tonight and it's just as awesome as the first season :thumbs:

I watched season 1 episodes 1 and 2 today, not wanting to miss out on something good. It’s like a cross between the X Files and the Goonies so far. Entertaining and drawing me in. I think I’ll watch episode 3 later when the littlun is in bed

I love a box set and I was young in the eighties so I should love this. It’s ... ok. I’d say it was less Goonies and more BMX bandits.
There seems to be a lot of scenes where kids are just shouting at each other.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

After 5 episodes I’m less into it than I was after 3 ...... but I’ll see if the last few episodes of season one leave me wanting more or not.

Stranger Things is brilliant. Netflix has just added a new series called Dark, we're a couple of episodes in but that's got a similar vibe. Interesting so far!

We’ve finally got round to watching the series. Episode 5 next. Really good acting. Especially the kids. Will try and watch an episode a nite!

Anything beats watching Dancing on Ice!

Back
Top Bottom