What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

STNG ramp switch help (NOW FIXED, WIRED WRONG SWITCH!)

Spadge

Registered
Hi, I've done a lot of repairs and changes to my stng of late (new ramps, rubbers and all sorts). Pretty much all seems fine apart from registering stuff that needs the center (Alpha) ramp. I've tested the switch and I'm getting 88 *Made left ramp" which seems ok? But it doesn't register in RESCUE mode or if shot with FIRE PROBE.

Any ideas? I really don't wish to remove the ramps to get at the switch (which seems ok in test).

Thanks in advance. It's got me scratching my head. Am assuming it may be the ball not always registering with the switch and it needs moving or replacing. Hard to say.

Correction, 83 is made left ramp. 88 is enter left ramp.
An alpha ramp should trigger 83 to register in the modes.

Alpha ramp is centre ramp which is switch 23. You probably have switches 23 and 83 plugged into each other's sockets.

Yep that was it, was just about to close the thread. Stupid me, not the first time

Back
Top Bottom