What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Stern Whitestar CPU board 520-5136 or 520-5300

Thudspud

Registered
Hi

Looking for a Stern Whitestar CPU board that is compatible with my RCT either the older 520-5136 or have been told then newer 520-5300 will also work.

Cheers

Chris

I saw those was just reluctant to pay £450 for a board when I only paid £900 for a whole machine :)

I've been asked multiple times if I can get Whitestar boards for customers, they almost never come up for sale used sadly

this is why so many striker extremes hit the dust back in the day. so hard to get whitestar boards

I remember listing a sega lost world that all worked bar that blasted snagger on ebay for £400 and it got NO bids. the axe had never been sharper. to date those are the only spare whitestar boards Ive managed to keep for spares.

I've got a couple of spares - the problem is, if you suddenly need them you just can't get them!

I may have got a non working one also - may be persuaded to part with that. It's not battery damaged, so should be an easy fix.

Thanks everyone, Phil at Pinball Heaven is sorting me out.

Cheers

Chris

I've got a couple of spares - the problem is, if you suddenly need them you just can't get them!

I may have got a non working one also - may be persuaded to part with that. It's not battery damaged, so should be an easy fix.
Hi , I just picked up a Godzilla with a acid damaged CPU . Please PM me about any board that you might part with .
thanks Loyd g43crazy@bellsouth.net

Back
Top Bottom