What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stern Star Wars Pro

R

robertlucas1970

Is there a way to adjust the right kick out as every time I shoot the mystery it will then just get kicked out straight through the middle of the flippers.
I have not looked in the menu yet, do I need to adjust power to that solenoid so at least the ball skims the tip of the flipper giving you a chance to save it ?

Many Thanks

I’d check the kick out underneath and make sure it’s all screwed in tight - if so loosen it a little and turn it so it aims more towards the flippers, or you can change the power in the menu so it dribbles out but in my view that’s not right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

There is a discussion within one of threads on pinside about this. Easiest thing to do is reduce the coil power. Proper way is to remove the plastic above the scoop. You then adjust the selector plate above the scoop to line up with the metal side rail. Did this on mine the other week and worked.

Cheers

Thanks for the tips, everything is all screwed tight, more power makes no difference, the default is 40, I went upto 60 and still the same, I have to drop the power to 20 and then I can catch the ball on the right flipper, but it comes out pretty slow.
I will have a go at adjusting the selector place, is it not the side rail that is responsible for the angle of the ball ? I was thinking if it was just bent over another 2mm that should make a bigger difference by the time it got to the flippers.
Apart from this small problem the game is great :)

There is also a ball save from the mystery with the latest software. Don’t know if you knew?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom