What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Stern Spiderman

replicas

Site Supporter
Alias
Nipper Pinball
Next up is a lovely Stern Spiderman in excellent condition. Plays perfect in fact way better than my vault , it flows so well and is one of Sterns best.
Machine has the following upgrades fitted, red mirror blades, Shaker motor, fully LED'd, Dr Pinball DMD fitted any colour you want or multi colours, set on white at the moment. Spider Web side rails, upgraded slingshot plastics red and black SM.
Will also include the original slings plastics as well as a brand new Sandman plastic.
Also found out a official decal kit as the back of the playfield panel has some burn marks around were the incandescent bulbs were (now replaced with LED) so no longer a problem.
All in all a super game plenty on here have played it and I'm sure they will step in and let you know just how good this machine is to play and how good she looks.
I am looking for £3250.00 ideally cash sale only.
Any questions please get in touch.
Pic's.
20170820_135705.jpg

20170820_135717.jpg

20170821_144237.jpg

20170821_144250.jpg

20170821_144259.jpg

20170821_144315.jpg

20170821_144336.jpg

20170821_144404.jpg

Last edited:
I had this for a while so should be worth more Daz! ;)

Awesome machine and in fantastic condition, I'd love one again at some point

Fab machine played it non stop at a few meets, and loved it. plays really really well and I would of bought this in a flash if the timing had been right.

I've played many many many games on this machine!

Daz has literally debated for months over keeping this AND the Marvel vault edition, because while the Marvel one is prettier, everyone always says this one plays better (it does play really well)

The fancy siderails and shaker motor also make this one stand out over similar machines :)

Great game, over the honeymoon period and still absolutely loving mine!

Where were the sling plastics from Darren?

Cannot believe no one has snapped this up already....one of the best sterns imo....great price with these mods....would not sell mine this cheap...........absolute bargain. Do not normally comment on for sale threads but making an exception in this case....all the best with the sell Darren. If you did not have a ve I would cliche with your going to regret this!

Thanks for all the positive comments.
I am surprised its not sold yet but there are a couple who have expressed a interest.

Looks amazing! GLWTS

Anyone know if those side rails can be purchased anywhere still? Not been able to find them myself.

Very nice machine fair dooze. Something i would like for xmas haha will have to save my pennies and hopefully another like this is available in a few months

Back
Top Bottom