Up for the chop is Spider-Man. Really nice example bought from forum member
Original thread here
Since owning it I have
* bought original translite- alternative one included
* fitted LED OCD board
* Flipper bats blue with red rubbers
* Brand new Color DMD
* Matt McKee steel SM logo topper
* Building & Train Set from BackAlley Creations
* Spider-Man start button
* No Hole lockdown Bar added
*Spider speaker inserts
* Spider-Man logo Hinges from Pinball.EU
Little bit of wear in shooter lane, other than that playfield great. I do have Cliffy shooter lane protectors which are not fitted yet.
I do have a custom Red cover with SM logo coming soon that would be included in the sale.
Game has shaker motor and under cab lighting.
Really is a nice example.
Looking for £4300- it’s strong £ but a great example with lots of extras... Flame suit on