What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stern pop bumper size?

KevM

Registered
Alias
Kevin
Does anyone know what the distance between these two screw holes is or if there is some documentation online that might have that information?
I would assume it's the same for all stern pop bumpers since it's a generic piece?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Pop_Bumper_Measurement.pngBumper_Size.png

As far as I know all pop bumpers are generic. The sttn, LOTR, GB that I changed where all the same. Just measure what you have.

if it's a specific game you need that info for there might be a stern that's unique, what is it?

As far as I know all pop bumpers are generic. The sttn, LOTR, GB that I changed where all the same. Just measure what you have.

if it's a specific game you need that info for there might be a stern that's unique, what is it?
Ah nice, thanks for that, don't have a game to measure from unfortunately. Looks like they are all the same pop bumper assembly for 2000's sterns to recent. Just hoping someone has a ruler near the pop bumper next time they take a glass off :D.
Ghost busters is probably the only stern that has such a unique looking pop bumper cap that cannot be measured comfortably 😅

In case anyone else needs this information in the future - it' apparently 1.3 inches between the two pop bumper cap screw holes. The pop bumper cap that should rest on top is roughly 2.2 inches in diameter.
*pinball for visual ref

Measurement.png

Back
Top Bottom