What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stern Metallica value?

ronnie63

Site Supporter
Long shot no idea at this stage if it's Le or Pro? value on both please as is straight off site? model pinball I-00E1

Cheers Ronnie

Depends which pro model it is early ones had bulbs later one led I wouldn't pay nothing like £4500 off site but that's entirely up to you

Just gauging value to make a decent offer without overpaying but hoping to get it for a bargain! we will see

When the op bought it is also relevant as if it was 2013 then they paid alot less than the nib prices of today. Also if they're vat registered then they would have claimed back 1/6 of the price they paid....

I think they can't be many operated games in UK . Like ACDC they don't seem to come up. I'd say an ex site Met would fly out at £3.5k

To me, barring money problems I wouldn't sell mine if i was offered £7k.Not many LEs been sold in last few years.Great game.Pro is great too

U got it a few years ago cos that's when the code was sheeehite,a gave Gary Stern a face to face verbal bashing due to it being so bad.At that point the random award wasnt even random.Plus numerous modes missing or incomplete,hence people selling.Scroll forward to after that,and a whole new ball game,hence very few for sale since then

Back
Top Bottom