What's new

Sold STERN LED OCD Rev5. BOARD. N.I.B.

new forest pinball

Site Supporter
Alias
Keef.
Stern led ocd board.........fabulous!.. new in pack never opened. £145.00 delivered.

44525D5F-0633-4660-9A6B-714CFB4A25C4.jpeg

Swap for a Bally/Williams one?? (I think i have one left!)

Last edited:
Cheers fella. I did, but I think I got one (cant even remember!!). I'll look in my LOTR to confirm....

I had to swap out the random lot of LED’s on the inserts on Ripley’s as they were badly strobing. Went back to incandescents on inserts and flashers and used comet LED’s on the GI. A heck of a lot better. First machine I’ve ever had this with. Was looking to purchase one of these?

I had to swap out the random lot of LED’s on the inserts on Ripley’s as they were badly strobing. Went back to incandescents on inserts and flashers and used comet LED’s on the GI. A heck of a lot better. First machine I’ve ever had this with. Was looking to purchase one of these?
Whitestar is terrible with LEDs - either use regular bulbs, or standard LEDs with an OCD board.

You need one of these boards, the difference is night and day. Fast on and off looks wrong once you know.

Funny I was looking to buy one locally but couldn’t find one for sale. Since I can get round it by using incandescents I couldn’t be bothered importing. Anyways what a difference it made. Has some really nice fade affects which were lost using LED’s..

Sorry for the uneducated question but is Rev.5 a newer board or older? Couldn’t seem to find much on that via the ocd site. Thanks

Sorry for the uneducated question but is Rev.5 a newer board or older? Couldn’t seem to find much on that via the ocd site. Thanks

rev 5 is new. i bought a brand new one from usa retailer marcos a few weeks ago rev 3. rev 1&2 are not as robust as rev 3 onwards. it’s a good price too

edit: oops sorry i was thinking wpc. that was rev3 i bought. not sure if stern rev 5 new or not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rev 5 is new. i bought a brand new one from usa retailer marcos a few weeks ago rev 3. rev 1&2 are not as robust as rev 3 onwards. it’s a good price too

edit: oops sorry i was thinking wpc. that was rev3 i bought. not sure if stern rev 5 new or not

Back
Top Bottom