What's new

Sold Stern Kiss further reduced £4600

marcevans

Registered
Stern Kiss - Fully working. Lovely UK example (correct SS in the name). IMG_4126.JPGIMG_4139.JPGIMG_4128.JPGIMG_4129.JPGIMG_4130.JPGIMG_4132.JPGIMG_4131.JPGIMG_4127.JPGIMG_4134.JPGfullsizeoutput_6cf.jpegfullsizeoutput_6d2.jpegIMG_4137.JPGIMG_4140.JPGIMG_4141.JPGIMG_4133.JPGIMG_4138.JPG
Plays perfectly, strong flippers, DMD perfect, etc. Lots of pictures so you can judge for yourselves. Glass and lock down bar removed for clearer pics. Goody bag present and still attached.
Couple of marks on the cabinet (Pictured). The mark on the side of the cabinet is far more visible in the picture than in person.
Machine is in Newcastle NE13, 5 minutes from the airport.
Collection in person or feel free to arrange your own transport. Martin is delivering to me next week I believe.
Contact via message, to marcevans11@aol.com or on 07899 902954.
10% deposit to confirm purchase. Balance on collection or prior to shipping.
Thanks
Marc.
APOLOGIES, no idea why the thumbnails are in the middle of the script!

I would take a hard kick to the love gun for this machine.
Alas, there will be no machine or kick to the nuts at this time.
GLWS

Sorry, didn't see the post. Yes it's my warped sense of humour.
I am shocked at the £3900 price though!
Are we saying Kiss is now worth less than Star Trek?

Sorry, didn't see the post. Yes it's my warped sense of humour.
I am shocked at the £3900 price though!
Are we saying Kiss is now worth less than Star Trek?

Like all music pins limited market
Also the fact that it’s dmd which looks dated over the new tv screen games
Star Trek is more recognisable to most people

I would absolutely love a Kiss. Problem is my Mrs has to have a say in the decision and for some reason she dislikes Simmons and Stanley. I think the art looks awesome but she said the faces scare her 😂
Came a ball hair from ordering a NIB LE from Germany but she kiboshed it!
Have to watch out for the difference in the SS on the German version.......
GLWTS..... I think it’s an awesome Pin with a great selection of music. Love the PF art also 👍

I'd like the Stern to go next to the Bally but I think Wills price of £3900 is about right as that makes it £4k in your hands. folks with fancy pants games rooms want screen based stuff now or NIB remakes. Star Trek is holding value as its a great site machine so like GB it will take a long time to drop in value despite both games being relatively common

Back
Top Bottom